1. I am a day late but yesterday was the 24th anniversary of my favorite PJ show of all time, Atlanta 1994. For those that haven't heard it, seek it out. It is a must have show especially if you like early young PJ with Dave A on drums. It is a monster of a show with almost every song being in contention for best ever performance. It was broadcast on radio live at the time, so there are many many excellent sources out there.
  2. Originally posted by unclejosh:I am a day late but yesterday was the 24th anniversary of my favorite PJ show of all time, Atlanta 1994. For those that haven't heard it, seek it out. It is a must have show especially if you like early young PJ with Dave A on drums. It is a monster of a show with almost every song being in contention for best ever performance. It was broadcast on radio live at the time, so there are many many excellent sources out there.
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.ca/2015/10/atlanta-ga-040394-jwb-remaster.html

(Not available for purchase, so I believe it's okay for me to post this.)
  3. Good, quite a few nice seats there. All of them from the 86€ category though. It's a bit soon for ticket drops!
  4. I wonder how they manage to keep their tickets under 340$?
  5. And have the audience keep their fucking phones in their pockets and just dance/sing/jump for most of the show?
  6. Shit. That move to BC I mentioned a year or so ago might be becoming a reality for me this summer. I guess that'll get me closer to those Seattle shows this August (but further from the two-show nights they often play in Toronto).