1. Faithfull, All Those Yesterdays, Grievance, Can't Keep, Around the Bend, Sleight of Hand, Rats, Glorified G, Leash, Satan's Bed, Speed of Sound, etc, etc
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Faithfull, All Those Yesterdays, Grievance, Can't Keep, Around the Bend, Sleight of Hand, Rats, Glorified G, Leash, Satan's Bed, Speed of Sound, etc, etc
    Just to name a few lol
  3. It’s funny, I made a “wishlist” in 2016 just for fun and I ended up getting everything except Red Mosquito and You Are. However, both were on setlists but scratched. You Are was on philly 1 but scratched and RM was on both Fenway sets and both times skipped. I was very lucky to get some of my top songs multiple times that year. Release x3, Breath x3 , in my tree x2 in hiding x2.... man what a year that was! Plus finishing it with Temple of the Dog at msg was the cherry on top.
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    It’s funny, I made a “wishlist” in 2016 just for fun and I ended up getting everything except Red Mosquito and You Are. However, both were on setlists but scratched. You Are was on philly 1 but scratched and RM was on both Fenway sets and both times skipped. I was very lucky to get some of my top songs multiple times that year. Release x3, Breath x3 , in my tree x2 in hiding x2.... man what a year that was! Plus finishing it with Temple of the Dog at msg was the cherry on top.
    It's amazing what you get - even more amazing how you got Breath three times. My top five "wish list" before the tour started was Sometimes, In My Tree, Habit, Whipping & Breath, and I got them all in two shows - Berlin and Krakow. Very surprising.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    It's amazing what you get - even more amazing how you got Breath three times. My top five "wish list" before the tour started was Sometimes, In My Tree, Habit, Whipping & Breath, and I got them all in two shows - Berlin and Krakow. Very surprising.
    My top two when the tour started were breath and IMT. I got them back to back my first show in Hampton lol. I love this band , as you can tell.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Those two shows look like like the best of the tour. Can’t wait fir the boots.
  7. Not sure if we need to get our "program" running again. Don't want to offend/put off anyone but they weren't hard to find elsewhere back in 2016 (and even this spring).
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Not sure if we need to get our "program" running again. Don't want to offend/put off anyone but they weren't hard to find elsewhere back in 2016 (and even this spring).
    True , but Im buying Rome . Such an amazing city and the show was epic .

Release opening was spin tingling. Then , listening to the Italian crowd singing word for word around me in the GA was like a religious experience .