1. U2 did.
  2. I don't see what is good about it. It was PJ back in 95 that asked for TM fees to be displayed on the ticket.
  3. Did anyone get tickets for the 23 tour?
  4. Indiana canceled.

5. Ugh. I always feel sorry for people who have made major travel plans around these sorts of things. Lots of money lost, sadly.

I’ve had my share of cancellations over the years but luckily haven’t been hit financially by it. U2-UV is my last travel-to-concert date. I’d be gutted if it didn’t work out.

With the above said, I hope the PJ crew is okay.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:Ugh. I always feel sorry for people who have made major travel plans around these sorts of things. Lots of money lost, sadly.

I’ve had my share of cancellations over the years but luckily haven’t been hit financially by it. U2-UV is my last travel-to-concert date. I’d be gutted if it didn’t work out.

With the above said, I hope the PJ crew is okay.
    Strange a lot of big acts have cancelled gigs this week GnR, Ed Sheeran, The Boss and now Pearl jam 😱😱😱
  7. Yup. Tons of tour rumors too. 2 US legs, Europe in summer and NZ/AU in November. Should be a good year. Let’s just hope new album is better than the last.
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Yup. Tons of tour rumors too. 2 US legs, Europe in summer and NZ/AU in November. Should be a good year. Let’s just hope new album is better than the last.
    For me Gigaton is one of their best: great songs and great production! Love it!!
  9. Europe 2024 (not in order): Amsterdam, Berlin, Dublin, London, Manchester and others + Festivals.
  10. Love to hear that! I just don’t connect with it. Wish I did.