7/2: Minneapolis, MN: Orpheum Theater
    7/5: San Diego, CA: Copley Symphony Hall
    7/6: Long Beach, CA: Terrace Theater
    7/8: Long Beach, CA: The Wiltern
    7/9: Santa Barbara, CA: Santa Barbara Bowl
    7/11: Oakland, CA: The Paramount Theater
    7/14: Portland, OR: Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
    7/15: Seattle, WA: Benaroya Hall

I've got a friend in the TenClub who's scoring us tickets on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be around to cash in on it and go with him, and that I'm not roped into a family vacation that week.
  2. Lucky you
    no "rumors" for european dates .. i just heard a chance for one ghost show in London for promoting the album
    anyway here it is his last setlist

Eddie Vedder
    Palais Theatre, Melbourne AU
    Show 2
    March 25, 2011

01. Long Road
    02. Sometimes
    03. Thumbing My Way
    04. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    05. Picture In A Frame-(Kathleen Brennan/Tom Waits)
    06. Man Of The Hour
    07. Just Breathe
    08. Driftin'
    09. You're True-(New Song)
    10. Soon Forget
    11. Light Years
    12. Setting Forth
    13. Far Behind
    14. Guaranteed
    15. Rise
    16. Off He Goes
    17. Lukin
    18. Porch

Encore Break 1
    19. Tonight You Belong To Me w/ EJ Barnes-(Rose/David)
    20. The Golden State w/ EJ Barnes-(John Doe)
    21. Society-(Jerry Hannan)
    22. The Kids Are Alright-(Pete Townshend)
    23. I Am A Patriot-(Steve Van Zandt)
    24. Wishlist
    25. Arc

Encore Break 2
    26. Crazy Mary-(Victoria Williams)
    27. Rockin' In The Free World w/ EJ Barnes & Cecilia Herbert-(Neil Young)
    29. Hard Sun w/ EJ Barnes & Cecilia Herbert-(Gordon Peterson)
  3. He's been doing an occasional acoustic cover of Pink Floyd's "Brain Damage" lately too

The only thing stopping me from that ticket is the potential family vacation, like I said before. Will be grand to see a nice "intimate" show with a great musical icon.
  4. and here it is again ... Brain damage in yesterday show too

01.04.2011 Riverside Theatre, Perth

Setlist: Long Road, Don't Be Shy (Cat Stevens), Brain Damage (Pink Floyd), Sometimes, Throw Your Arms Around Me (Hunters & Collectiors), Just Breathe, Millworker (James Taylor), Unthought Known, Betterman/Save It For Later (English Beat), Can't Keep, Light Today (new song), Soon Forget, No Ceiling, Guaranteed, Rise, Needle And The Damage Done (Neil Young), Immortality, Lukin, Porch

Encore 1: Tonight You Belong To Me (Rose/David, w/ EJ Barnes), You Can Close Your Eyes (James Taylor, w/ EJ Barnes), The Golden State (John Doe, w/ EJ Barnes), Society (Jerry Hannan), I Am A Patriot (Steve Van Zandt), Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Crazy Mary (Victoria Williams), Arc

Encore 2: Rockin' In The Free World (Neil Young, w/ EJ Barnes & Cecilia Herbert), Hard Sun (Gordon Peterson, w/ EJ Barnes & Cecilia Herbert)
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Vedder's new song is alright. His new album will be interesting.

I'm a big fan...one of my best friends loves PJ like we love U2, so I've been exposed to quite a bit. I'm in the minority of people who love Vs. more than Ten, in terms of their early days. In fact, I enjoy it a LOT more...

They've got a big year ahead of them, with all these anniversary plans they've been spouting off. Hosting their own festival and what not. I'd love to see them.

I totally agree with you. Vs is the better album and I also share your love of Leash. I was lucky enough to see them do Leash at the Garden last May. The remaster sound great you should check them out.

6. _O_
  7. Looks like I won't be going to EV in Chicago anymore

8. Sometimes tickets pop up before the show,so keep checking.DMB sold out MSG for 2 nights in Nov.I checked the day before the second show,and scored 2 tix on the side of the stage !! The tickets for EV went very fast.I got lucky,and got 2 for the Beacon Theater (NYC) N2,06.22.11, during the insane 10club presale.Im very excited to see EV in such a small setting.The Beacon holds only 2800.Im in the blacony,but any seat is a good one there.I have many shows of PJ in Chicago.As Im sure you know,EV was born there,and he is always fired up playin in Chicago.San Diego,Seattle and NYC are also know for PJ to put on some of their best gigs.I hope you can get a ticket....
  9. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:He's been doing an occasional acoustic cover of Pink Floyd's "Brain Damage" lately too

The only thing stopping me from that ticket is the potential family vacation, like I said before. Will be grand to see a nice "intimate" show with a great musical icon.

PJ played a great short version of Brain Damage in London,06.25.10.
  10. added 3 more dates

Chicago 6/29 at the Chicago Theatre
    Seattle 7/16 at Benaroya Hall
    Oakland 7/12

uhm the live album at Benaroya released in 2004 ...
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

Sometimes tickets pop up before the show,so keep checking.DMB sold out MSG for 2 nights in Nov.I checked the day before the second show,and scored 2 tix on the side of the stage !! The tickets for EV went very fast.I got lucky,and got 2 for the Beacon Theater (NYC) N2,06.22.11, during the insane 10club presale.Im very excited to see EV in such a small setting.The Beacon holds only 2800.Im in the blacony,but any seat is a good one there.I have many shows of PJ in Chicago.As Im sure you know,EV was born there,and he is always fired up playin in Chicago.San Diego,Seattle and NYC are also know for PJ to put on some of their best gigs.I hope you can get a ticket....

Its not about not getting a ticket, we could have gotten general sale ones...

My friend is a member of PJ's TenClub, which offered him advanced, discounted tickets to the Chicago Theater shows...the site crashed when the presale started and he wasn't one of the lucky ones through in time to get the tickets. General sale tickets are over $100, which neither of us are willing to spend to just see Eddie. An entire PJ show at the Chicago Theater would be a different story...