1. Originally posted by U2Bad001:I know it's not a topic about Temple Of The Dog but Temple Of The Dog is all pearl jam members with Chris Cornell of Soundgarden

so Temple Of The Dogs is close to Pearl Jam

Matt Cameron was in Soundgarden at that time .. anyway Temple of the Dog are a cult in early grunge era

2. "Hunger Strike" got a lot of radio play in 1992 - Pearl Jam exploded in that year and I would argue (and I'm a fan of both bands) brought Soundgarden with them. "Say Hello To Heaven," which also got some radio play, is a solid tune, as well.

As for Matt Cameron, he's been quite busy going back and forth between the two bands, hasn't he? I think they should just form one MEGA-band and call themselves "Sound Jam." What a f**king great concert that would be.
  3. or Pearl Garden
    that would be absolutely awesome for some concerts or mini-tour and maybe a live album
    but i'd tend to keep the bands well separate for the future
  4. Originally posted by clover68:or Pearl Garden
    that would be absolutely awesome for some concerts or mini-tour and maybe a live album

If they toured together, but as separate acts, I think Matt Cameron's arms would fall off half-way through the tour.
  5. Originally posted by clover68:or Pearl Garden

Same here
    But to me, touring with Mudhoney is already awesome
    Plus, isn't Soundgarden working on a new record this year? Am I wrong?
  6. what i meant is that would be great seeing them on stage playing something together (we could have 5 guitars in some moments ) for some gigs, but after those few Pearl Jam must remain Pearl Jam and Soundgarden must remain Soundgarden.

about Soundgarden new album yes you're wrong i guess .. Chris Cornell said:
    “We went into this with the idea that we wouldn’t worry about scheduling or timing, We would worry about making a great record; that’s kind of where we’re at. It’s been a pretty fast pace, considering everything. We’ve really gotten very far very quickly, and it’s really exciting. But we’re not putting any pressure on ourselves or around the music and just want it to organically be finished without being concerned that, ‘Oh, we have to master this on this specific date.’ We’re not in a situation where we have to rush, and this is one time we’re lucky enough that we can afford to…let the album decide when it’s done.”

it could not be released this year anyway
    what's for sure by now is they will play 4 concerts .. one of which at the Red Rocks
  7. you're welcome .. especially when it's for good things
  8. Mike is always a cool man
    thank you
  9. My top grunch band

1)Pearl Jam
    2)Nirvana
    3)Temple Of The Dog
    4)Soundgarden
    5)Alice In Chains
    6)Stone Temple Pilots

Best song for each group

For Pearl Jam - Alive ( it's very very difficult to choose )
    For Nirvana - Smell Like Teen Spîrit
    For Temple Of The Dog - Hunger Strike
    For Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
    For Alice In Chains - Would ?
    For Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

I find Scott Weiland and Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder are a same kind of voice
    Scott Weiland in Plush and Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder in Hunger Strike are a same voice It's my opinion
  10. For your general culture Soundgarden is a band founded in honor of Andrew Wood
    Andrew Wood was the singer of Mother Love Bone he was dead 19/03/1990.
  11. Alive with Jerry Cantrell ( Alice In Chains )

In the same gigs ( and what amazing gigs ) Hunger Strike with Chris Cornell