1. New single...

2. WTF is what comes to my mind when I hear the song...
  3. will listen to it ASAP!
  4. It's a good album, but they've changed a lot their style during the years. Still think the the first 2 albums sound better...
  5. Had to resist listening to it, got through four songs and will wait until I buy it when it's out. What do you guys think about it? Any good?
  6. It's good. Nothing more than it.

You can listen to songs that are a reference to their first albums, but biggest part of the new album is about synthesizers and their new style.
  7. Don't like it much, but it's got 3 or 4 very good songs.
  8. You only live once will always bring back terrific memories of msg. Love the song now, thanks u2
  9. Has anyone seen these guys live lately? Festival in July near me has these guys on their Friday night headline slot and there's a few others playing the same day I'd like to see, but I'd be mostly going to catch the strokes. Ticket prices are average for a day at an Aussie festival. Worthwhile?
  10. I never had the chance to see them around here but I've heard they are... hmmm... irregular at least, meaning that you might catch performances ranging from "just decent" to "bad as hell". And the few bootlegs I've listened to tend to confirm the second part