1. I don't know what it is but I feel they're playing Get On Your Boots the best they have just in these 3 shows
  2. thanks a million again, Macphisto and Sergio
  3. Thank you so much!
  4. I've been busy the last 4 days, so I just looked at the setlist for La Plata 3. Very dissapointing setlist. Return of the Return Of The Stingray Guitar instead of Even Better Than The Real Thing opening? Magnificent been dropped, but they still play Get On Your Boots? (a song they should have stopped playing in 2009). Well, at least they played Bad.
  5. I thought we have had 3 decent setlists

GYOB live is less boring than Magnificent

6. No, you are an embarrassment

Boots is great, I kinda prefer it live than Magnificent but not in the studio versions, it's the other way round for me.

7. I think you have been following a different band that is nothing like U2.

Get On Your Boots is a decent song in the album, but nothing short of amazing when played live. I have to say that your statement couldn't be further away from the truth.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I think you have been following a different band that is nothing like U2.

Get On Your Boots is a decent song in the album, but nothing short of amazing when played live. I have to say that your statement couldn't be further away from the truth.

I like the majority of U2 songs and Get On Your Boots isn't one of them. There is no band that only makes great songs, there are always a few dodgy ones. This isn't so "far away from the truth", it's just my opinion.

Nothing short of amazing when played live, huh? Then watch this.

That's about same amount of effort and energy as a Rolling Stones concert.