1. Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets
    The title can be seen pictorially on the album cover aside from the text.

2. Tame Impala - The Slow Rush

3. The new album is awesome!
  4. That's exactly why I'm not much into them... you know one song and you know all of them...
  5. Yep. They have a very limited bag of tricks. Many of their songs are true rock anthems and I'd love to see them live, but their output since 1975 is basically 11 repetitions of the same song each 4 years.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yep. They have a very limited bag of tricks. Many of their songs are true rock anthems and I'd love to see them live, but their output since 1975 is basically 11 repetitions of the same song each 4 years.
    I disagree. Up until Highway to Hell - or when they had Bon Scott - they were some force. I'm not saying Brian Johnson made them monotonous, because Back in Black is a great album, but that sound became stagnant. A lot of great, different hard rock material in those first few albums.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I disagree. Up until Highway to Hell - or when they had Bon Scott - they were some force. I'm not saying Brian Johnson made them monotonous, because Back in Black is a great album, but that sound became stagnant. A lot of great, different hard rock material in those first few albums.
    Admittedly I'm not an AC/DC expert and I don't think I've ever listened to all of their albums in full (specially to those posterior to FTATR, 1981), basically because I get the same impression as most people out there: 90% of their songs are variations over the same couple of simple riffs, drum patterns and vocal growls. You only have to google "AC/DC songs same" and you get an array of reddit threads and other sites' articles about the similarity and continuity in their sound.

Hell, even Angus joked about it!

There's a hilarious compilation out there.

Paul “Neanderpaul” Marshall is a DJ at KSLX-FM, a classic rock station in Phoenix, Arizona (...) After combing through the band’s entire discography, Marshall discovered that AC/DC have ended almost every single one of their songs the exact same way.
    “These are all the final notes of almost every AC/DC song ever recorded (very few songs in their history fade out. They were omitted). They know how to end a song, that’s for sure.”

8. That being said, I'll take your word and give a listen to the albums with Bon, @kieranu2. Dirty Deeds and Powerage are two of the ones I'm pretty sure I've never listened to in full.
  9. That Soundcloud clip is superb.