1. Originally posted by LikeASong:That being said, I'll take your word and give a listen to the albums with Bon, @kieranu2. Dirty Deeds and Powerage are two of the ones I'm pretty sure I've never listened to in full.
    The live album, If You Want Blood (recorded in Glasgow actually), is amazing. Dirty Deeds is an excellent album, Powerage not so much but still has great tracks on it.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    The live album, If You Want Blood (recorded in Glasgow actually), is amazing. Dirty Deeds is an excellent album, Powerage not so much but still has great tracks on it.
    Yes, If You Want Blood is superb. My uncle used to spin it (on vinyl!) when I was a kid and that was actually my first contact with the band. I loved (and love) side 2 of the record.

I didn't know it was recorded in Glasgow, though. That obviously explains its greatness. Best AC/DC concert ever was Glasgow2.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes, If You Want Blood is superb. My uncle used to spin it (on vinyl!) when I was a kid and that was actually my first contact with the band. I loved (and love) side 2 of the record.

I didn't know it was recorded in Glasgow, though. That obviously explains its greatness. Best AC/DC concert ever was Glasgow2.
    Yeah, it's *loud* on vinyl. And yes, side 2 is tremendous but honourable mention to Riff Raff - it's a great way to open a concert and the album.

It was sentimental to the band because they have Scottish blood (so to speak). Nah, best AC/DC concert was Glasgow 1.
  4. Yeah I just read they came back from the encore dressed up as the Scottish football team? Haha, brilliant.

Alright, so back on track! Album of the day, already rocking my earphones:

5. Just a shame we still can't win anything!

6. Anathema - A Fine Day To Exit

7. Iron Maiden - Live After Death

8. Big Star - #1 Record

9. One of the best sounding live albums I have in this collection of mine. There's live albums and then there is THIS!

10. They have put out some great recordings over the years. Hope you may like them.
    It is good to see that stuff I post here is possibly guiding people to discover some great bands, albums & recordings out there.

11. James - Live In Extraordinary Times
    (Advance Promo Copy)