1. So? I'm 16 years old too? But I suppose, I don't get into an argument with about 15 other people and still think I'm right...

But anyway, to the point, I really am glad that you are 'leaving' the forums, because you were far too argumentative, quite rude and well... a complete lunatic. I don't like being nasty to people myself, but my god, I am GLAD that you are going.

Additionally, not only am I glad that you are fucking off, you've made me happy and I've only just woken up!

2. hahahaha...... Best way to start a bright, sunny Friday (here, at least ).

This topic instantly reminded me of this: Hate (I Really Don't Like You). Two of the greatest moments in U2start history.
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:you should check the IP addresses of new users to see if he makes a new account and tries to have a fresh start LOL

So what? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, and everyone has the right to set up as many U2start accounts as he/she wants. We haven't banned Bobplaysthedigitalmusic, he has decided on his own that he doens't want to be part of the U2start community anymore. If he decides to come back, he will be gladly welcomed.
  4. Briefly summarise what happened in Brazil thread so I don't have to look through the 150,000 pages....

Fantastic bootlegs, fellow passionate U2 fans, good conversations. Yeah, let's all boycott this site!
  5. Its the internet come on man, you shouldnt give a fuck about people you dont even know.
    And we are all just one big (happy) U2-family
  6. Originally posted by aussiemofo:Briefly summarise what happened in Brazil thread so I don't have to look through the 150,000 pages....

Fantastic bootlegs, fellow passionate U2 fans, good conversations. Yeah, let's all boycott this site!

I would look through the pages. It's actually quite funny looking through that argument when you weren't involved.

Starts about here - http://www.u2start.com/topic/8465/398220/#398220

7. It was about snippets or something, right I saw something about that yesterday Bob sayd that Bad shouldnt count as a song when it segues into Streets. Something like that ???
  8. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

It was about snippets or something, right I saw something about that yesterday Bob sayd that Bad shouldnt count as a song when it segues into Streets. Something like that ???

Yeah, something really stupid. Then in the end, it was like 15 dogs chasing a rabbit...
  9. Ok, so we were tackling the big issues were we? I was under the impression that our common passion unites rather than divides...For a second I thought we were talking about Vanquish.
  10. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

It was about snippets or something, right I saw something about that yesterday Bob sayd that Bad shouldnt count as a song when it segues into Streets. Something like that ???

that was about where I last read the topic.... is it worth reading the whole thing from that point on? or a waste of time?
  11. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

that was about where I last read the topic.... is it worth reading the whole thing from that point on? or a waste of time?

I dont know, I came home yesterday after two exams and thought lets go looking for some recordings of U2, and all I could find was bitching between a lot of users So I stoped searching