1. Oh, and look what I found on bobplaysthedrums biography:

One last thing, I didn't leave just because of the snippets conversation. I also left because adults on this site were encourgeing under age people to drink. Also if I stayed for longer on the forum and spoke about something again, I would probably get attacked by the usual suspects like LikeASong, dylbagz, KieranU2, EyesWithPrideB3 and others who do not actually read or understand what I'm talking about. I never said that...: * A verse of a song played is still a snippet. Of course it's still the song being played. * I never said Bad doesn't count as a song when it segues into Streets. You had to read that again. Saying that Amazing Grace or All I Want Is You isn't a song because it segues into Streets is like saying that Bad isn't a song because it segues into Streets. Because of the reasons like not reading the posts (snippets)unresponsiblity (drunk thread under age support), stubborness/nostalgia [not really nostalgia for most of you, because most of you are too young for that] (thinking that vinyl is better when the sound is clearly distorted). This place certainly became an unpleasant online community for me. If this was a pleasant online community people wouldn't have posted things like. "Yes" - dylbagz responding to me leaving "In all honesty, and talking just as another U2start user and absoluetly not as a crew member. I won't miss you. Goodbye" - Like A Song "....a complete lunatic. I don't like being nasty to people myself, but god, I am GLAD that you are going. Additonally, not only I am glad you are fcuking off, you've made me happy and I've only just woken up" - KieranU2 [this post proves that u2start isn't as pleasant as they pretend to be - maybe if you actually read my posts carefully you wouldn't think that. I don't think agreeing with the law is being a complete lunatic] I hope you read that one word for word unlike many of my other posts. Goodbye
  2. He certainly has a point.
  3. He has a point but he brings it all upon himself, I think.
  4. if I don't like an online place, I just leave. He's made his point and that's alright. Why all this drama celebrating his own farewell? The more he dwells in things that happened the more people will backfire. Just give a sh** on this forum and move on
  5. Or just give the guy a break, accept that he wanted to start from scratch and move on. Maybe things get smoother when the boys involved are through puberty.
  6. From what I can tell, he said "goodbye" but he's still checking the site?

Hmmm.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:So what? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, and everyone has the right to set up as many U2start accounts as he/she wants. We haven't banned Bobplaysthedigitalmusic, he has decided on his own that he doens't want to be part of the U2start community anymore. If he decides to come back, he will be gladly welcomed.
  8. close topic!! this muppet is GOOOONNNEEE!!!! thank fuck!!!
  9. This just gets funnier...and hè takes it all wayyyy too seriously.