1. i feel sorry for this kid. he is entitled to his opinion as are all of us. disagreement is healthy for discussion---just dont get personal.

he's prob receiving therapy for online bullying lol.

he decided to leave so, in the immortal words.....FADE AWAY.....
  2. Guys, he may have taken it too far before and been really argumentative but he has said he will change. Why can't we just welcome him back if he says he is willing to change? I apologised for what I've said to him before and he apologised back. If he is going to change, maybe we should all "fuck the past, kiss the future"?
  3. The GOAL is SOUL
  4. To be honest.... I find that the atmosphere here has been chilly lately. Not to sound down or from a crew members perspective, just something I noticed.

Lets go back to the start, we are all u2 fans! So we should be able to have a civil chat with each other
  5. I am so lost right now.
  6. he created this thread for attention. this thread did it's job perfectly......
  7. Lock this thread
  8. You should have thought better

9. why do you want it locked? are the actions of your 'previous incarnation' making you feel a bit silly/embarrassed?

you can't create an immature, attention seeking thread, then post in it as someone else wanting it locked when it generates attention....! if you wanted to create a new identity you should've thought it through better and done it quietly

10. Come on, lets forget this now, its pointless