1. chris cornell - sunshower

when he sat down on the stage there, he was right in front of me... what a gig
  2. This song is about the last complete poem composed by Edgar Allan Poe.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
    "Annabel Lee"

(A dark and beautiful song, I hope you like it!)

3. Roger Waters !
  4. Bobby Jean (Live)
  5. I'm listening to Springsteen--Saint In The City live from '78:
  6. He has made so fantastic great tunes, I digged in his LIVE catalogue. Wow just amazing. I'll bring them all on holiday with me on my cell phone, starting this weekend.

7. A very british classic.
  8. Originally posted by maartenpetra:He has made so fantastic great tunes, I digged in his LIVE catalogue. Wow just amazing. I'll bring them all on holiday with me on my cell phone, starting this weekend.
    I'm so excited--I lucked out on a cheap ticket during the 4th round of Verified Fan for the Springsteen on Broadway show (before the Netflix deal was announced). Now, I'm going! Everything paid for except for to and from the airport. This will be only my second time going to NYC so I'm really looking forward to it--kind of a full circle for me... When I moved to California back in the '80s the first concert I saw was Springsteen with the E-Street band... I also saw them in 2012 and 2016, plus Bruce on the Book tour. Now, I will wind up a full 10 plus years of travelling to see performers I couldn't when I was young (many with my son, including Prince ten times!) which will make seeing U2 this year and then Bruce at the end putting a period on my out-of-town musical adventures. For many years, I didn't see a concert since the Rolling Stones in 1997! It has been a fun ride! One I will treasure the rest of my life.