1. Radiohead - Creep
  2. Gorillaz - Andromeda (Purple Disco Machine Remix)
  3. Haha I love Rick Beato What a guy.

I discovered Plini through his own Youtube comment ("This rules!") in one of my favorite Polyphia songs. Polyphia are another insane prog/math rock band that I highly recommend. Impressive guitar, bass and drum playing for people born in fucking 1993

4. Another insane band... Animals As Leaders. Most musicians can only vaguely DREAM of reaching this level of technical skill.

5. Admittedly it's been out ages but I only came across it recently and thought it was an interesting take on Enter Sandman. Great musicians & pretty darn good vocal in style of Bowie too!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haha I love Rick Beato What a guy.

I discovered Plini through his own Youtube comment ("This rules!") in one of my favorite Polyphia songs. Polyphia are another insane prog/math rock band that I highly recommend. Impressive guitar, bass and drum playing for people born in fucking 1993

[image]

[YouTube Video]
    "Yeah she's hot"
  7. You mean the blue Ibanez, right?

You'd like Animals As Leaders I think, it's the kind of modern metal approach to instrumental rock that I can imagine you listening to.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You mean the blue Ibanez, right?

You'd like Animals As Leaders I think, it's the kind of modern metal approach to instrumental rock that I can imagine you listening to.
    Of course I mean that great body... of guitar lol

I'll try it, thanks. I'm not definitely metalhead, but some of the bands I listen to sometimes happen to have some metal riffs or parts of the songs or somethingh like that
    Btw. even Within Temptation I wouldn't consider as metal act...

9. Madness - Bed And Breakfast Man