1. I just don't want ruin anyone else's excitement.

The fact is I only got the 2CD Achtung Baby reissue - and I generally consider it to me my "favourite album all-time." Just out of principle, I SHOULDN'T be buying it.
  2. Did I miss the Pisce Iscariot reissue? Apparantly is was released this past summer?

3. It has been out for a couple of months.
  4. Huh.

Did you get it, Kieran?
  5. Nope, never bothered in the end. Already bought the original CD and decided to just buy the vinyl. I'll buy the vinyl later.
  6. In summary, if one has the deluxe editions of Gish, Siamese Dream, and Pisce Iscariot would they pretty much have everything from the band's pre-Mellon Collie era?

Their best era, imo.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:In summary, if one has the deluxe editions of Gish, Siamese Dream, and Pisce Iscariot would they pretty much have everything from the band's pre-Mellon Collie era?

Their best era, imo.

That is quite a lot of people's opinion too

Listening to the Gish remaster vinyl. It sounds perfect. Great bass in it and a fine balance between all sounds. Superb.
  8. I do like their mid-90's stuff. It's what turned me into a MEGA-fan at the time. However, their earlier stuff is what has stayed with me.
  9. Shamefully, I peaked at their setlists from the current tour (I'm attending one of their shows on Oct 25) and it looks like they open with Oceania in its entirety (13 songs) and then play about a dozen or so hits of the 1990's afterwards.

Assuming the concert starts at 9pm, should I arrive at 10pm?
  10. hehehe i was about to ask you if you thought you stand till the end of the show but that's a very good solution yes hehe
  11. To be honest, I like the first three or four songs of Oceania - in spite of what-I-believe-to-be the "Special K" lyric in song 3 (I don't even recall it's name off the top of my head).
  12. This question just came to me: what are the top five songs from Mellon Collie?