1. Those are good comparisons! Machina would be HTDAAM or NLOTH (whichever one would like more).

They are still adding dates - stay tuned at their site!
  2. thanks... I'm glad you like it. And I'm glad they play finally my country in autumn. They don't play europe often...
  3. Guys Metric are an amazing band, please go see them

A huge empty arena isn't the best place to see any band, so go see them again when they come through on tour. They rock.

Listen to "Fantasies"
  4. Originally posted by MattG:Guys Metric are an amazing band, please go see them

A huge empty arena isn't the best place to see any band, so go see them again when they come through on tour. They rock.

Listen to "Fantasies"
    I know... I found them and love them since the release of Fantasies (when I was living in Vancouver). New songs (Dark Saturday and Dressed to Surpress) for next album are great too.
  5. After seeing the setlist, I wish I'd seen them in Nashville...
  6. Caught the Sacramento show last night. Enjoyed it, recording came out well, good night overall. I will say the 200 minute show was pretty exhausting, I'll admin to checking my phone for the setlist towards the end to know how much longer to go.

Metric was fun too. Kind of a cross between Blondie and Muse. I don't say Blondie because the singer was Blondie, but rather their new wave influenced sound.
  7. I saw them in 1996 (for "only 20 euros") and I had a 20 minutes long jam with 1st part band (Filter) and it was exhausting too
    Quite impressed by these performance (voice and music)
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Metric was fun too. Kind of a cross between Blondie and Muse. I don't say Blondie because the singer was Blondie, but rather their new wave influenced sound.

Who told you to tape them?

9. I needed to test the new mics.

You only get credit if you tape them too.
  10. Well, I would have to be seeing them, to tape them!