1. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

Well people have been calling him all kinds of names from the start of his career. When he started using electrical guitars, he was an 'Antichrist' for most of Americans.

But that's him, man with hundred faces and that's why he's that great.

When you look for him,he is not there
  2. Bob Dylan, together with Lennon & McCartney, is absolutely the greatest singer songwriter of all time! His lyrics are just brilliant and surprise me everytime I listen to them. Have two big books with all his lyrics bundled and even reading them without listening to the music is a true pleasure. The fact that so many bands and artist are insired by his music says enough...The man is a legend!

3. His show there was hardly a sellout to the chinese government. They censored songs he doesn't even play anymore LOL He even got THEM by opening the shows with a song from his Christian album "Gonna Change My Way of Thinking". Badass.
  4. he has a song called "talkin bear mountain massacre blues" so funny.
  5. Don't Think Twice It's All Right is my phone alarm ringtone since a lot of time ago. Gotta love waking up with those beautiful guitar notes
  6. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding ho ho ho) is also one of my top 5.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Don't Think Twice It's All Right is my phone alarm ringtone since a lot of time ago. Gotta love waking up with those beautiful guitar notes

that song reminds me of a girl. but i guess that song reminds everyone of a girl.
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

His show there was hardly a sellout to the chinese government. They censored songs he doesn't even play anymore LOL He even got THEM by opening the shows with a song from his Christian album "Gonna Change My Way of Thinking". Badass.

First time he played China - do you really think that he wouldn't want to play a greatest hits set with no interference? It'd be like U2 playing in Beijing and not performing Walk On or any other specifically political song. Still, as if the Chinese government could care less. Massive human rights abuses, environmental disaster, AIDS and poverty running wild (pardon me - no they're not, not according to government statements) yet Western businesses flock there and they even got to host the Olympics while Western politicians shake their heads, rub their hands and say how terrible it all is. It's the massive hypocrisy of the whole thing which sticks in my craw. Mind you, Dylan IS amazing, but he's let himself down on this one.

9. Bob Dylan is good1
    I like the Song Lay Laydy lay.
  10. I like Bob Dylan s songs that were played by U2 or Bono

11. If memory serves well, that's just Maggie's Farm, A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall, Knocking On Heaven's Door, I Shall Be Released, The Times They Are A Changing and of course All Along The Watchtower. Oh wait, and the infamous performance of Blowing In The Wind by Mr. Dylan featuring random vocals by Bono at Slane Castle
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    If memory serves well, that's just Maggie's Farm, A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall, Knocking On Heaven's Door, I Shall Be Released, The Times They Are A Changing and of course All Along The Watchtower. Oh wait, and the infamous performance of Blowing In The Wind by Mr. Dylan featuring random vocals by Bono at Slane Castle

and a song called "Leopard skin pillbox hat " . It was played the same day in the Slane Castle and it is funny because Bono didn t remenber the words... ( once again....)