1. Don't expect a super amazing performance a la Bruce Springsteen or an awesome light show a la U2... He's just a songwriter*. If you haven't listened much to him you might not properly enjoy the show, but it would be worth just for the sake of being able to tell "I shared 2 hours of my life at the same venue with Mr. Dylan" to your grandsons one day.

*PS. Sorry, THE songwriter.
  2. yeah .. you can easily hear him just mumbling the lyrics
  3. What a great collection of music he would have.. If he didn't release a whole bunch of shit albums
  4. even the "shit" albums have some gems in them. and they are important in context so to me it's all relevant as opposed to someone without naming names that just have "crap" and no substance. The Bootleg Series has taught us that even his shitty songs have great versions live or as alternate takes which is why he's THAT AMAZING
  5. He's a complete genious. Worst singer ever to reach to the altars of music.

6. his singing is fascinating though it's amazing how he does it LOL there's something about his gnarl and bark on Tempest that's just earth shattering, Tom Waits' angry dad LOL
  7. double quote of the double post of Genaro

"Tom Waits' angry dad"?! hehe
  8. Dylan's is probably the hardest of the Viktor Hertz's pictograms... I can only guess around a 30% of them!

9. I am so bad at these LOL
  10. I only see Shooting Star and This Wheel's On Fire that's how bad I am. And I thought I knew most of Dylan's back catalogue -__-