1. stuff mate
  2. Drew

How have you been?

Thanks for the metion and most important: thanks for being here! Always a pleasure to talk and share thoughts with you! Congrats, and hope to see you here for ever

Greetings from Brazil
  3. Well done Drew, when i first joined up it was nice to have a fellow Adelaidien already here i think we r still the only two?
  4. Nice one Drew, always been a pleasure since those early days
  5. You rock Drew - your posts are always a kick to read. Congrats!

6. This actually made me laugh out loud

And I second what Chris said above- from day one since I've been here, you've been one of the icons. Definitely hold a lot of respect, dude- congratulations! It'll be great to have you around for as long as you can bear it
  7. Although not mentioned, I'd like to congratulate you too
  8. Here's to you 'Ronnie Drew'!!

9. Could've sworn I put your name in there, especially given I talked to you a lot in the early days! I'll reply to every comment in here later.
  10. Alright as I said...start from the top and work through to the end...

Awesome! Well done Drew. It's always great having you here as you are a valued member of this site. Always got something interesting to say and it's very nice to talk to you as well. Hope we talk alot more in the future on Twitter and on here!

Thanks Kieran, and yes we'll keep in contact on here and Twitter. I'm still to check out your message you sent me there about normalisation...I will though!

You've been around for as long as I have - that means a damn lot of time!!! Good to see you hitting the 10ks, but what I really hope is to have you around here for a long, long, long time

I'm not leaving you lot any time soon. Five years nearly - half a decade that is. And yes, I will be around for a long time to come.

Well done! You sure are one of the most enjoyable persons to talk with on here... about everything from sex education to vocals

Thanks a lot!!! And yes, if it interests me I'll talk about it - which can be nearly anything.

Well done

Thank you!

Congrats Drew, that's a hell of a long time ago. I'm not even half that Very enjoyable person to talk to, congrats again

Yep...and you bet, a long time ago. I can actually remember the first time I posted here and what I asked about.

Well done

Thanks Mike!

Respect!

As a busker said to me recently, ''killin' it brother''. Thanks, brother!

Top work compadré always good to catch you around on here! Hot on your heels though. Ish...

Get off me heels m'man, trying to nab my glory...and yes, you jammy git.

Congrats Drew!

Thanks Ale!

Congrats Drew. May your next four years, six months, and nine days be just as bountiful

It will be....it's only gonna get better.

congrats Drew! Ive been here almost as long I think I feel old. Does anyone remember the Saints are Coming and Windows in the Skies discussions? How we were paranoid about U2 trying to be the Beatles? Good times. Im surprised and happy I got mentioned

Ha! Yes I remember that all too well and the Beatles discussion as well as many other things that have come up over the years - such as I Still Believe In Father Christmas. I still like WITS too...stands up on its own as being a nice little summery sort of song. I'm still maintaining that it goes on a best-of album for 2000 - 2010.

Nice having you around Drew

Eeeeh Hans, I forgot to put you in the initial thread. Gonna fix that right up...and chats with you have always been great too.

Hey Drew congratulations i hope to see you many years arround this special place on the web ...and thanx for mentioning me and all the family members on U2start

It's like a family it is. No worries for the mention - had to go through various threads and thank just a couple of people but I found more.

You are one of the 'iconic' members of this site Hope you will stay another decade or so

Hey, as long as you lot are providing the medium and the joint, I'm happy to kick on wit da casbah.

Respect Drew!
    you're about ten times as talkative as me then...

I get like that. Thanks Joosta!!!

hey i am also iconic Drew was here 45 days earlier than me i am getting old dude

No such thing as getting old, it's only a number.

cool goal for a cool guy
    trying to transalate what we say here in Italy ... You're too deep in

Not a goal as such but an achievement of kinds. I'm far too deep for the site like I've been here so long to just leave it now would be stupid. Thanks Ronnie - and as Keith Richards once said ''Thank you Ronnie...'' and Mick Jagger ''They really love you, Ronnie!''

sikk drew mate, hope youre havin fun, think josh was me soo thanks a bunch,i always hold you in high regards here congratz

The Josh from England, yessir. You're cool too - good to have ya round.

Congrats, I love you.

Romantically.

Me luvz u too Cal. No winking smiley though.

Congrats drew!

it's always awesome having some fellow aussies on here

Same here - especially from such a cool little city which I had the pleasure of hitting last year and seeing a great band and mediocre rapper.

Team Oz, represent!

That I do. That I do. Good talking to you on Twitter too.

stuff mate

Thanks Dylan....and how's that, three Aussies in a row. Haha!!! We're taking over!

Drew

How have you been?

Thanks for the metion and most important: thanks for being here! Always a pleasure to talk and share thoughts with you! Congrats, and hope to see you here for ever

Greetings from Brazil

As long as 2012 doesn't happen, I don't get abducted by UFOs or worse, I'll be here. Good to talk to you (and don't worry, I'll be in SA sooner than later).

Well done Drew, when i first joined up it was nice to have a fellow Adelaidien already here i think we r still the only two?

Nope, two other guys - one who moved up to Auckland and another (can't remember his name) and yes, I remember when you joined I was the fan of the month. So there ya go.

Nice one Drew, always been a pleasure since those early days

Ah the early days. It was fantastic then and it's fucking fantastic now. Some things never change and for the better too....

You rock Drew - your posts are always a kick to read. Congrats!

Thanks Nic...one of the great early members. Ah so many of them not here so much or not at all now, hopefully one day they come back.

This actually made me laugh out loud

And I second what Chris said above- from day one since I've been here, you've been one of the icons. Definitely hold a lot of respect, dude- congratulations! It'll be great to have you around for as long as you can bear it

All this time I've been bearing it so I figure 10 more years I'm gonna be good for - and more and more than that. Thanks again.

Although not mentioned, I'd like to congratulate you too

I was writing this at like 3am (the original post) so I probably forgot a few of you. Look now though...I swear I did put you in there though originally.
  11. That above post also adds to your iconic status. Is that not the most multi-quoted post ever done here on the site?
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Could've sworn I put your name in there, especially given I talked to you a lot in the early days! I'll reply to every comment in here later.

Don't mention it, I'm not that idle

I even think this might be a Guinnes World Record.