1. this looks killer, thanx for doing the work, it is always extremely appreciated!
  2. Thank you!
    Great artwork!
  3. Thanks for this, excellent work
  4. What is bono singing at the beginning of MOTD. Sounds like an Irish folksong. I like it a lot!!

5. I have no idea. I've wondered the same since I first heard this rehearsal. I have any Gaelic knowing or even understanding so I can't even transcribe it onto Google to search for it. If someone knows which song is it, please tell
  6. Love this .....
  7. had a listen to this last night, great stuff. as someone who hasn't heard most of the new songs - i went through a phase of not keeping up with the bootlegs at the point they started playing them - this'll keep me going until the new album.

just one question though, are the acoustic versions of EBW and North Star the only arrangements, or have they been played in electric versions too? 'coz if so i'm gonna get downloading me some bootlegs haha.
  8. Uuhm, North Star is played acoustic. And they are both played Electric, but the electric version is almost the same, still without Larry and Adam.
  9. I'll take a listen to MOTD to see if I can hear what it is, can't download this for a while though. After my exams I will Is that the MOTD that someone has a video of?
  10. Found that video, is it the part where he changes to his "Walk On" guitar as he calls it? Doesn't really sound Irish to me, can't really make it out
  11. Originally posted by SonerMulder:Uuhm, North Star is played acoustic. And they are both played Electric, but the electric version is almost the same, still without Larry and Adam.

I believe there's a recording of a rehearsal with a full band North Star though.