1. Originally posted by patrickwaldron:Thank you for upping this ....amazing ....ive listened to it 4 times so far....so much good material to look forward to have to say every breaking wave is my favourite though.....brilliant work and thank you!!!!!!!

Every breaking wave, on the shore, tells the next one there'll be one more
  2. I'm even singing along with the 1 2 3 4's XD Love this "cd"
  3. Could anyone recommend where I could get a copy of this please? Many thanks

Paul
  4. Looks like I also missed out on something quite special. A lot of rave reviews in here A re-upload would be much appreciated
  5. It was ok, but the sound quality to me was the reason it wasn't great. An updated version with the best possible sources would be much appreciated, but not expected I really like North Star, but Every Breaking Wave just seems too similar. The new songs were nice to hear, but just based on these songs, they better have some better material...cuz a full album like this would be a step below NLOTH for me.
  6. I was just wondering has anyone got this? I downloaded it but my ipod went on the fritz so i lost everything and cant find the original file!! All help appreciated!
  7. *bump*
  8. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Please anyone ?
  9. Thanks eric! I put it in your first post as well
  10. Thank you.....was devastated that vanished!!!
  11. How is the quality? I'd love to have 5 star recordings of Boy Falls From The Sky, North Star and Glastonbury.