1. Paul McCartney is going to have a great week next week.

Firstly, he's finally getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The only reason why he didn't have one before is because of continual scheduling conflicts regarding the ceremony. Go figure.

Also, he's getting honored as the 2012 MusiCares Person of the Year with an awesome ceremony featuring an awesome concert. Who's going to be there? Well, let's look at the press release shall we...

Hosted by actor/comedian Eddie Izzard, artists set to perform are current GRAMMY nominees Tony Bennett, Coldplay, Foo Fighters, Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas, and Katy Perry; GRAMMY-winning artists Duane Eddy, Norah Jones, Alicia Keys, Diana Krall, James Taylor, and Neil Young with Crazy Horse; two-time Latin GRAMMY-winning artist Sergio Mendes; and the cast of Cirque du Soleil's "Love" Beatles tribute show. The evening will also feature a special performance by McCartney.

Finally, to cap it off, he will perform his new standard "My Valentine" during the Grammy telecast.

I don't know about you guys but I am darn excited.
  2. I've bought that The Fireman album from 2008, Electrical Arguments, think I'm gonna listen to it now. Some Paul is always a good way of spending time.
  3. Watched a film last night and have to admit, I've been hooked on 'Twist and Shout' since.
  4. Originally posted by iTimWatched a film last night and have to admit, I've been hooked on 'Twist and Shout' since.

Was it Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
  5. Now, this is how you get into a band:

The Beatles.
    Its so funny, cause the whole story, whole thing about this band started last year, when my good friend called "ig" showed me a song called "Please Mr. Postman". I loved it when I heard it for the first time.
    The Beatles used to sing about love. "Love me do", "All you need is love", "She loves you" and many many more.
    And i can only agree with that. If you have never fallen in love - it is now time to fall. I did it. Fallen in love with my amazing, beautiful, stunning girl, which i met in my high school.
    We had and still have a lot of great moments, even connected with The Beatles, ill give you some examples. "Please Mr. Postman" is our favorite song. She loves when i sing it for her. Has anyone of you watched "Yesterday" performed by Paul live? You can hear John saying "Liverpool". My gf loves when i say that She loves when i act like Ringo and when im trying to explain her why "dressing honey and calling it George is so important".
    Beatles also helps me being romantic. Im doing my best to impress her. I always wanted to give her my jacket when shes cold. And i finally did it. I dont know, what is so special about it. You just have to feel it.
    We had some bad moments too, but it is impossible to avoid them. Every couple gets a crisis, sooner of later.
    But if YOU care about your gf (or bf, if you are a girl always try to do everyting you can to keep her with you.
    That makes your relationship stronger and stronger.
    She can call you a moron, an idiot, an asshole etc. But she loves you all the time.
    I know that kind of situations Sometimes, my gf shouts at me for no good reason, just because her ovaries "are in control"
    But i love her, no matter what her mood is
    And i know she loves me, no matter what im doing

So if you are in courtship, and having problems atm, just remember what i said!

The Beatles = everything to me.
    But my gf is such a great person, that she means more to me than everything else
    Love you my darling <3

cgweapons, Last.fm

Wish I was half as passionate about U2
  6. Luckily, I am as passionate about U2 I also have many of those special moments attached with my girlfriend, which is great
  7. www.iTunes.com/PaulMcCartney

You can rewatch Paul's performance from Capitol Studios that was streamed on iTunes last night here. I sure am gonna watch it.
  8. OMG, yesterday I saw the best show I've ever been to....McCarntney is just out of this world....3 hours of sheer brilliance!!!!