1. Over the last several days I have watched ZooTV Sydney, POPMART Mexico, Vertigo Milano and U2360 Rose Bowl in preparation for the gig tomorrow. I stopped by the stadium today just to see the claw and am beggining to get fully amped!!!

Gonna be in GA and as close as I can get! Definitely hoping for they rotate out Pride for anything else. They gotta change it up after 6 straight don't ya think?
  2. I just had a brainstorm for their setlist...

1. Even Better
    2. Gone
    3. Mysterious ways
    All with the 12 string...

That is all.
  3. Will be there tonight...just hope that Zooropa stays...my one and only request! I am happy to say that I've been following this tour since Spain, and though this is my first 360 show I think it's the setlist I would have wanted to see the most.

ATYCLB is being left behind a bit more, Even Better looks like the best opener this tour has had, POP snippets are...well...popping up.

If Bad replaced Pride and Ultraviolet replaced With or Without You tonight...well, it might just be the best setlist of the tour...or maybe if they ran back for a third encore of Slug / Your Blue Room and Lemon. But you know. Kind of a stretch.

I'll get back to the basics. Please play Zooropa. That's all I ask.
  4. there's no clue that they're not gonna play it
  5. Originally posted by robotsandmonkeys:Will be there tonight...just hope that Zooropa stays...my one and only request! I am happy to say that I've been following this tour since Spain, and though this is my first 360 show I think it's the setlist I would have wanted to see the most.

ATYCLB is being left behind a bit more, Even Better looks like the best opener this tour has had, POP snippets are...well...popping up.

If Bad replaced Pride and Ultraviolet replaced With or Without You tonight...well, it might just be the best setlist of the tour...or maybe if they ran back for a third encore of Slug / Your Blue Room and Lemon. But you know. Kind of a stretch.

I'll get back to the basics. Please play Zooropa. That's all I ask.

Agree...this setlist is very strong. Just give us The Fly instead of Pride and I will be in heaven. Enjoy the show!
  6. I don't think they will play The Fly before Glastonbury...

7. I think they will. I think they want to see how the crowd respond to the song. They might play it tonight or at the upcoming Anaheim shows

8. They pretty much have to. Even if it doesn't become a setlist regular, which I know it won't, they have to play it before a crowd at least once before Glatonbury. Playing before a live crowd is the best way to work out the kinks before a major festival. That's why most acts who attend festivals like Glasto are usually on tour at around the same time. Of course, every show should be given the most regard, but the band want to make sure that they are top notch before playing at a festival. If they mess up at a tour, well that's the live experience and the fans love it. If they mess up at a festival, that's another story. U2 has the advantage of drawing the largest crowds to their shows. I don't see any better practice scenario they can get than that.
  9. Dallas said there will be a surprise at the show tonight
  10. Ah I've been to Oakland a few times, great place. This show'll be great too

Has anyone noticed that even though the setlist's being status has not affected the bands performance? They are performing some amazing versions of songs imo. better than S. America and Europe Even Better is finally at the height of its powers and All I Want is You and Batman are just jaw dropping even on YouTube.

Hoping for the Fly and Staring at the Sun tonight
  11. I hope I'll wake up to an awesome, changed setlist! G'night ya'll!