1. They could play so many different songs if they explored more that acoustic set... Please, Wild Horses, Staring At The Sun, Yawheh, Party Girl, In God´s Country... And it´s easy to rehearse!
  2. Rumour has it that they may play The Fly and SATS tonight, but it is only a rumour. We will only find out at showtime.
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:Rumour has it that they may play The Fly and SATS tonight, but it is only a rumour. We will only find out at showtime.

they r gona have to practice these songs infront of a crowd soon, so i hope ur right
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:Rumour has it that they may play The Fly and SATS tonight, but it is only a rumour. We will only find out at showtime.

way to ruin the surprise
  5. So it should be right around showtime by now.

Another question, does anybody know if there will be a live stream?

EDIT: Still 30 minutes until showtime, it seems. I guess 9pm starts are going to be common in the US.
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:So it should be right around showtime by now.

Another question, does anybody know if there will be a live stream?

EDIT: Still 30 minutes until showtime, it seems. I guess 9pm starts are going to be common in the US.

Up in Edmonton it was still light out at 10:30.. show started at 9:10pm and ended afer 11:15, for Winnipeg it was a 9:00pm start.
  7. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

Up in Edmonton it was still light out at 10:30.. show started at 9:10pm and ended afer 11:15, for Winnipeg it was a 9:00pm start.

Seattle had a 9pm start too, which makes sense cause it's still light out by then. But for California, it's dark by 8, definitely by 8:30.

8. Sorry, just lightening up the thread a bit. Oh, and I'll remember, if I have any important-ish news next time, I'll just keep it to myself

P.S. I never said it was definite, I only said it was a rumour.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

Seattle had a 9pm start too, which makes sense cause it's still light out by then. But for California, it's dark by 8, definitely by 8:30.

it was nice out...wasn't it...Quest at it's best!
  10. It's alright night out here soo it's going to be a full night time show (same with Anahiem)

11. Thats what i get for living north... still daylight here, sun hasn't set yet!