1. Why not roll a scanner or two during soundcheck for PJ if you're interested? You can still enjoy the show, you're just giving up dinner time before the show.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Why not roll a scanner or two during soundcheck for PJ if you're interested? You can still enjoy the show, you're just giving up dinner time before the show.
    Because i have no gear and even if i had some i dont know how to use it!
  3. Tickets booked today for Beth Hart in Glasgow.
    March 2023🙄, only a year to go😂
  4. Kinda funny but it will happen
  5. It will undoubtedly be a great concert but it is too colossal for her music.
  6. It's at the Royal Concert Hall where the capacity is about 2500. She has the most colossal voice which would fill venues ten times that size.
    I saw her at the Royal Albert Hall in London and that was also superb.
  7. Can't find it.

Originally posted by hoserama:Yes. From 2006. It's on Youtube, posted by cpscps.

Have lots recorded by other folks but that's the only one I've personally done.
  8. Originally posted by Zoo_Station_DW:[..]
    It's at the Royal Concert Hall where the capacity is about 2500. She has the most colossal voice which would fill venues ten times that size.
    I saw her at the Royal Albert Hall in London and that was also superb.
    There is nothing wrong with here "colossal voice" but I just think she fits better in small clubs.

Capacity from 2500 is more than enough, Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam is too much..

Enjoy!