1. Good luck! I did Duran Duran in San Francisco the other night. Not my cup of tea but their energy is good
  2. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:Seeing Duran Duran this saturday. This will be my first time properly taping a show with good mics and praying that security doesn't catch me. It's taken some preparation but I'm really excited!
    Ohhhh nice Which rig are you planning to run? Best of luck and congrats&thanks for joining the taping hobby
  3. Going to Harry Styles in Munich next year. Saw him 2 months ago with my daughter and it was a real blast
  4. The Cure in Zagreb.
  5. I mentioned them before in the taper's thread but it's the Sennheiser AMBEO's. I'll be wearing a hat I cut into and the mics will be sticking out through there. All the wires will be hidden in my shirt with a hoodie covering the rest. It'll be interesting setting this up in the bathroom stall, but hopefully all will go well.
  6. PEARL JAM
    MSG
    THIS SUNDAY

FINALLY.
  7. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:[..]
    I mentioned them before in the taper's thread but it's the Sennheiser AMBEO's. I'll be wearing a hat I cut into and the mics will be sticking out through there. All the wires will be hidden in my shirt with a hoodie covering the rest. It'll be interesting setting this up in the bathroom stall, but hopefully all will go well.
    Just practice at home. Wear it in front of stereo, practice walking around with it and such. The ambeo size footprint isn't that much so I think you'll be good.

Biggest determination of quality will be your location, both in relative to PA and nearby crowds.
  8. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:[..]
    I mentioned them before in the taper's thread but it's the Sennheiser AMBEO's. I'll be wearing a hat I cut into and the mics will be sticking out through there. All the wires will be hidden in my shirt with a hoodie covering the rest. It'll be interesting setting this up in the bathroom stall, but hopefully all will go well.
    Ohh that's right, didn't remember it. Let's see how these AMBEOs perform Best of luck, and please share a sample of the recording in the tapers' thread
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ohh that's right, didn't remember it. Let's see how these AMBEOs perform Best of luck, and please share a sample of the recording in the tapers' thread
    Will do!
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Just practice at home. Wear it in front of stereo, practice walking around with it and such. The ambeo size footprint isn't that much so I think you'll be good.

Biggest determination of quality will be your location, both in relative to PA and nearby crowds.
    I have been! I've turned my head to see how the stereo sound shifts and it's noticeable, but not too bad. There will defidently be some post show EQ work but hopefully not too much.
  11. Deep Purple.