1. Managed to get tickets for Sam Fender at St James' Park next summer. He is certainly getting a following here in the UK, with these 2 large stadium shows in Newcastle next year (Inhaler supporting too) and a successful arena tour this year.
  2. How did your first try go?

Originally posted by UnderARedSky:[..]
    I mentioned them before in the taper's thread but it's the Sennheiser AMBEO's. I'll be wearing a hat I cut into and the mics will be sticking out through there. All the wires will be hidden in my shirt with a hoodie covering the rest. It'll be interesting setting this up in the bathroom stall, but hopefully all will go well.
  3. John Waite (ex Babys, Bad English) - this Sunday, sep 18th. Amsterdam (Q-Factory). Small venue for such a great and famous singer.
  4. It went great! The sound came out way better than expected. If any of you have been to the Bowl, I was in section P, so towards the left side and in the middle rows. I'll be posting the files sometime this week so stay tuned for that.
  5. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:[..]
    It went great! The sound came out way better than expected. If any of you have been to the Bowl, I was in section P, so towards the left side and in the middle rows. I'll be posting the files sometime this week so stay tuned for that.
    Ohh great to hear that. So much looking forward to hearing your first pull
  6. Originally posted by U2nick88:Managed to get tickets for Sam Fender at St James' Park next summer. He is certainly getting a following here in the UK, with these 2 large stadium shows in Newcastle next year (Inhaler supporting too) and a successful arena tour this year.
    Saw him in Glasto this year and it was fantastic
    What a pity he doesn't tour much in mainland Europe (specially in France where he is little known)

7. Premiering soon! I'll be making a download link if I ever get the chance to.
  8. I was just at the Ziggo Dome for a Beatles tribute band called The Analogues. Probably the only cover band that can fill a 15K Arena 2 days in a row Audience was pretty geriatric but musically they did the studio versions of 66-69 Beatles right. 4 String players and 4-8 brass section
  9. Arcade Fire - 2022-09-28 - Amsterdam
  10. Saw them yesterday, musically mindblowing
  11. Got Chvrches tonight (mostly just to test out some new gear) and then the Taylor Hawkins Tribute Foo Fighters show in LA tomorrow.

12. As usual the quality is very poor :)