1. Been a rough year for me with health issues...Lots of shows in the Orlando area I would have been able to attend...so far only one, the magnificent Tears For Fears show...The ones I missed, I have seen multiple times other than Jon Anderson, and Jack White, who I have never seen
    Attended:
    Tears For Fears 6/10/22

Should have attended, but did not:

Def Leppard/Motley Crue/Joan Jett/Poison
    Elton John
    Counting Crows
    Eagles
    Colin Hay(Men At Work)
    Jon Anderson(Yes)
    The Zombies
    Sheila E
    Jack White
    The Fixx
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Paul McCartney
    Billy Joel

2. in Ziggo Dome I'm seeing Porcupine Tree on November 7th (+ November 9th in Zurich)
  3. Placebo in Amsterdam.

Oh wait, that was last night...
    Still, it was great!
  4. Bono November 6 22 Toronto
    Inhaler March 21 22 Toronto

5. Worth every minute of it. Sample of course for educational purposes only
  6. Ayreon 15 september 2022 in Tilburg. So so so so excited bout this 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
  7. Just did all 5 My Chemical Romance shows in LA. Totally different sets every night, and over the run they played practically every song from the tour plus a bunch of random songs I’d never heard of. It was a blast!

Also just did Harry Styles’ first night in LA (of 15(?!)). Not too familiar with the music apart from the two big songs but wanted to see one of (if not the) biggest pop star at the top of his game. He took it easy in the vocals but he was crazy charismatic, was all over the stage, and had great audience engagement.

Upcoming, I’ve got Bono, Post Malone, and Elton John. May do the Billie Eilish encore December show if ticket prices are reasonable and work permits (I went in April and she was great).

Otherwise been a bananas 2022 for live music. Highlights have been Eilish, McCartney at SoFi, Coldplay in FL, The Killers GA, The Weeknd, Lady Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, and Black Keys.

8. It was OK. His band is pretty good, but Bob isn't anymore. Which is normal for a guy at his age. They didn't play his biggest hits, but I liked the setlist. For me it was totally worth it because I really wanted to see him. But if you wanted to see a great concert you made the right choice I think
  9. Went to Kaiser Chiefs at O2 London over the weekend.
    Third time seeing them live and this was a poor show, in fact it was carnage!
    Ricky was high as a kite or drunk, maybe both.
    Slurring his words, struggling to sing and resorted to just shouting.
    Dropped the mic a few times, kept ripping out his ear monitors.
    People were leaving after about 7 songs and the floor standing was half empty by end of the main set.
    The remaining crowd carried the more well known songs, but first time out for a couple of their new songs and it was rather painful.

But i suppose at least it wasn't boring...
  10. Originally posted by U2nick88:Went to Kaiser Chiefs at O2 London over the weekend.
    Third time seeing them live and this was a poor show, in fact it was carnage!
    Ricky was high as a kite or drunk, maybe both.
    Slurring his words, struggling to sing and resorted to just shouting.
    Dropped the mic a few times, kept ripping out his ear monitors.
    People were leaving after about 7 songs and the floor standing was half empty by end of the main set.
    The remaining crowd carried the more well known songs, but first time out for a couple of their new songs and it was rather painful.

But i suppose at least it wasn't boring...
    Haha wow that sounds like a fun show........ if it had been free. Sorry for those of you who paid money to be there.

Love some of their songs (Ruby, Riot, Na Na Na, Everyday I Love You Less And Less, etc) as they bring me great memories from my teens, but I think their music and attitude hasn't evolved well. I've seen them a couple of times and while they're good fun -mainly due to these old indie hits-, they're a bit slack and don't really carry a lot of punch.