1. Porcupine tree tonight in Amsterdam!
    And on wednesday in Zurich
  2. Just went to Bon Iver last week. That was... Something else...
    Tomorrow: Placebo
    Saturday: Oscar and the wold (but I bet no one has heard of them yet here)
  3. Simply Red on Friday in Amsterdam!
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Just went to Bon Iver last week. That was... Something else...
    Tomorrow: Placebo
    Saturday: Oscar and the wold (but I bet no one has heard of them yet here)
    Something else as in good or awful? Haha
  5. 2023 looking good so far...
    Feb - Sting
    Mar - Stella Donnelly (local artist)
    April - Counting Crows (added today)
    Nov - Robbie Williams
  6. Just no my cup of tee
    I really like " For Emma... Forever ago", but it seems they kinda evolved into a futuristic sound-sample band or something. Sometimes looked like a space ship had landed.
    Should've known before I went, but hey, heard some sounds I didn't know existed
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:2023 looking good so far...
    Feb - Sting
    Mar - Stella Donnelly (local artist)
    April - Counting Crows (added today)
    Nov - Robbie Williams
    Lucky, I get the bullshit bluesfest no shows in Brisbane for the Counting Crows. Seen them three times but unless they do a gig in Brisbane I'm not going to get them this time around.
  8. 2022-11-23 Bono, Berlin
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    Lucky, I get the bullshit bluesfest no shows in Brisbane for the Counting Crows. Seen them three times but unless they do a gig in Brisbane I'm not going to get them this time around.
    Oh man, that sucks. This will be my 4th but one of those involved having to fly to Melbourne to see them in 2009.
  10. 2023-02-18 Adele Las Vegas
    2023-02-27 Bruce Springsteen Seattle
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Just no my cup of tee
    I really like " For Emma... Forever ago", but it seems they kinda evolved into a futuristic sound-sample band or something. Sometimes looked like a space ship had landed.
    Should've known before I went, but hey, heard some sounds I didn't know existed
    Haha yeah I can see that!
  12. Glastonbury 2023 I made it !!!