1. I know... They're not coming to Spain at all in this tour, I would love to go (and Patri as well, she's a huge, huge Depp fan!).
  2. Sam Fender at St James Park stadium in Newcastle last night, hometown show for him.

Even a guest appearance from Brian Johnson of AC/DC.

The black and white stripes of Newcastle United football team where a huge part of the show and the crowd, it's part of the culture up here. It was strange however to come out of the stadium and have thousands singing football songs down the street rather than anything from Sam.
  3. Ahhh, the beautiful North East....heading to Northumberland Coast for summer.hols in 6wks.

Before that tho'...War On Drugs in Brighton (with the incredible Beth Orton) & Black Keys @ O2 in London.
  4. Originally posted by DaddyGJ:Ahhh, the beautiful North East....heading to Northumberland Coast for summer.hols in 6wks.

Before that tho'...War On Drugs in Brighton (with the incredible Beth Orton) & Black Keys @ O2 in London.
    It's a lovely part of the UK, often overlooked. Enjoy!
  5. Sure is. We've been going there for nearly 25 yrs. Caught Simple Minds @ Alnwick Castle a few years ago, too!
    It's become a home from home for us & we cherish that unspoilt coastline. Even listening to the new Lanterns On The Lake as I type!
    Keep telling eveyone else it's rubbish, mind. Wouldn't want it getting too busy

6. Metallica in Gothenburg

7. The War On Drugs, Brighton UK. Wonderful set, incredibly tight & with the most metronomic drummer. Great support from Beth Orton, too!
  8. Hey, enjoy @samko!