1. Originally posted by kevc02:[..]
    Great band James, I’m away for pier head gig, so hoping to jump on in Darlington (of all places 🤣🤣🤣)
    There is Chloe Alper as touring basist and backing vocalist in James, she is originally from Pure Reason Revolution - one of my favourite bands
  2. Saw Mike Masse last night; a Youtube musician who blew up a decade or so ago with his sublime cover of Toto's Africa. He's done some excellent U2 covers over the years (RHMT, OTH, Pride, ISHFWILF, One) and he performed All I Want is You last night along with a bunch of other rock/pop covers. Really great, the man's voice is phenomenal.
  3. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Saw Mike Masse last night; a Youtube musician who blew up a decade or so ago with his sublime cover of Toto's Africa. He's done some excellent U2 covers over the years (RHMT, OTH, Pride, ISHFWILF, One) and he performed All I Want is You last night along with a bunch of other rock/pop covers. Really great, the man's voice is phenomenal.
    I know the guy. Must be a top gig
  4. Just bought tickets for The Hives in October.

They are doing an extensive European tour and probably coming near you - I strongly recommend you to go, they are one of the funniest and most intense gigs one can attend.

5. My 2023 so far:

Chris Brown - March (Birmingham)
    Black Honey - March (Oxford)
    Ed Sheeran - March (London)
    Beyonce - May (London)
    Coldplay - June (Manchester)
    JLS (not confirmed yet) - October (Birmingham)
    50 Cent - November (Birmingham)
    Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - December (Birmingham)

Also have U2 in October. Support acts I'm looking forward to such as Chrvches with Coldplay, and Black Eyed Peas and others at Silverstone for the F1.
  6. Coming up:

Post Malone (Amsterdam, May)
    Springsteen (Amsterdam, May)
    Muse (The Hague, June)
    Springsteen (Germany, July)
    Coldplay (Amsterdam, July)

And then U2!
  7. Saw Duran Duran the other night at the Hydro. Always thought Simon LBs voice was a bit ropey but he was actually very good as were the whole band. Glad I let the wife talk me into going!
  8. The Waeve Amsterdam 28 june
  9. 2023-05-16 - Depeche Mode
    2023-05-18 - Depeche Mode
    2023-05-27 - Coldplay
    2023-05-28 - Coldplay
    2023-06-15 - Pet Shop Boys
    2023-07-10 - +Live+
    2023-07-16 - Coldplay
    2023-10-06 - Inhaler (FOR SALE)
    2023-11-30 - Sting
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    There is Chloe Alper as touring basist and backing vocalist in James, she is originally from Pure Reason Revolution - one of my favourite bands
    Yeah, her partner is a drummer in the band as well, the orchestral gig was epic, what a night, hoping to persuade the Mrs to go to Darlington for a full electric show in august
  11. So far only Interpol (Dublin) and Bono at the Dalkey book festival

Trying to get a last minute ticket for Depeche Mode in Dublin - if anyone knows anyone
  12. 2023-05-17 Harry Styles
    2023-07-23 Bruce Springsteen
    2023-08-04 The Weeknd
    2023-09-12 Lewis Capaldi
    2023-10-16 Inhaler
    2023-11-28 Greta van Fleet

All in Munich.