1. That's such a tiny venue! Are there any photos of the claw in there yet?

2. Obviously, the completed claw is there, dominating the stadium. Any news about soundchecks?
  3. It's not "the completed Claw", it's just the basic structure. It's still lacking the screen, the big orange antenna, probably the catwalks and the central strage...
  4. -edit-
  5. Yeah it's a "tiny" stadium capacity wise, but this is 360's first stop at a baseball park....compleeeeetely different style of venue than they've played so far. I'm super excited to see the thing lit up in the middle of where the great American pasttime takes place Huge baseball fan, huge U2 fan...all adds up for me
  6. the Oakland venue was a baseball park too, wasn't it?

7. Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum provides football and soccer too. Angel Stadium is just baseball only. So what Matt is meaning is - Angel Stadium is the first baseball only venue to appear in 360°
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum provides football and soccer too. Angel Stadium is just baseball only. So what Matt is meaning is - Angel Stadium is the first baseball only venue to appear in 360°

Right- this venue is the traditional ballpark- not some mongo-sized sports superplex that hosts a plethora of sports...this is a baseball park the way baseball parks were intended to be built
  9. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Right- this venue is the traditional ballpark- not some mongo-sized sports superplex that hosts a plethora of sports...this is a baseball park the way baseball parks were intended to be built

True. Oakland's stadium is a dump. This one has water fountains that shoot off when there's a homerun. Much better.
  10. ok thank you
    it's just i seem to remember photos with baseball filed (diamond .. is it the right word? ) .. i'm not very used to sports without a net where to score hehehe
  11. Originally posted by clover68:ok thank you
    it's just i seem to remember photos with baseball filed (diamond .. is it the right word? ) .. i'm not very used to sports without a net where to score hehehe

Yup. Baseball diamond.

It will be interesting to see what the setup looks like at this stadium, since it's not a traditional "360 degrees" stadium. This will probably be behind the claw: