1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    What should U2 do to rock out Glastonbury this summer ? (poll started on 2011-05-22)

Play mainstream and rarities - 43.1%
    Doesn't matter, they'll rock out anyway - 29%
    Only play rarities - 13.3%
    Only play the mainstream hits - 11.2%
    Just play the usual 360 songs - 3.2%

Votes: 809

The question of this new You Too is:

How would you rate U2's Glastonbury performance?

- Legendary, truly the greatest band in the world
    - Amazing show, one of the best
    - Not better, not worse than their regular 360 shows
    - I am slightly disappointed
    - It was a disgrace, how could they do this?
    - I haven't seen or heard it (yet)

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Amazing...
  3. Amazing and very good should be separate entries. Very good is my rating. I don't think they could put out a better performance at this stage of their career.
  4. torn between amazing and legendary..... voted for legendary, but a legend will be created by time, so we'll know in many years from now how people will remember and speak of last night's performance.
  5. It will go down as a legendary show after some time, in terms of performance it was very good, probably higher standard than usual 360 shows so I'll pick amazing.
  6. Band: Better than 360. Bono: disgrace.
  7. Disgrace? Might be a bit harsh
  8. Maybe. But to me he looked like a moron. His singing was okay, though. The voice wasn't always there, but that's pretty normal when you're touring.
  9. Originally posted by yeah:Maybe. But to me he looked like a moron. His singing was okay, though. The voice wasn't always there, but that's pretty normal when you're touring.

Really? He looked and acted exactly as he always does in a live show, maybe dialled back a bit, but otherwise 100% Bono.
  10. Amazing for sure. Not their best performance ever. But one of the best this tour

11. => that's the problem (on Yeah's eyes).
  12. Amazing... It might not be legendary (i.e concert of their career), but I really enjoyed it.