1. Also interesting was screen didn't make it down all the way for Zooropa and band didn't have the jackets on.
    They ran it back up and down again for COBL just in time for start.
    Did they drop light jackets in Miami?
  2. Wow...
    Looks like it was a special night for Nashville. Glad to see that the band is mixing things up on the home stretch.

And the fan playing AIWIY on the guitar is probably the most historical band/fan moment since Michael Mitchell played Yahweh and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses with the band during the Vertigo Tour.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Awesome, awesome. THat AIWIY performance brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it, and it's been 4 times now. I fucking love this band. And Bono might be an ego-pumping-moron, but I absolutely adore him............ This is probably the most moving thing I've seen since the Madres De La Plaza De Mayo joined them onstage back in 1998... Man, giving your brand new killer guitar to a blind fan at the end of your fucking show is so absolutely HEART RENDING. Long live U2.

Sure it's not his Gretsch? Either way, fantastic effort by Bono. Love that man.
  4. Originally posted by jasvan:[..]

Made it to the show around 7. This was such a small venue we still got a great spot on floor.
    What a show!!! This is my 19th U2 show, 5th 360.

Yay!! Awesome! Glad to hear you made the show!! You remind me of my friend Barbara. Miami was her 29th show. Philly will make her 30th all together combined since 83!!

Wow!! I too was brought to tears on All I want.. This band is so personable and Bono is really such an Amazing person. This is why we Love U2!!!!
    Congrats to all Nashville people who attended an Epic performance!
    I'll be waiting patiently for the boot on this one as well!!!!

U2 Forever!!!!!!!

5. wow, just saw the video. so touching. I didnt' realize he was blind. Thanks Bono, that was so classy.

6. Blind guitar player sign. Watched the video again and my god that was powerful. Haven't goosebumped like that in maybe ever.
  7. How can you not love this. What a great song for them to play as well. Awesome stuff.
  8. Wow, Bono's so awesome. And that version of AIWIY is just great
    Night of the life for this guy
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Awesome, awesome. THat AIWIY performance brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it, and it's been 4 times now. I fucking love this band. And Bono might be an ego-pumping-moron, but I absolutely adore him............ This is probably the most moving thing I've seen since the Madres De La Plaza De Mayo joined them onstage back in 1998... Man, giving your brand new killer guitar to a blind fan at the end of your fucking show is so absolutely HEART RENDING. Long live U2.

You wrote my feeling here.

It's beacuse of gestures like this Bono will always be in my heart, and as a wallpaper of my pc and cellphone

Such a great man. He has everything to be stupid, but he decided to be an exemplo instead. Lovely!

One of the best version of All I Want Is You ever!
  10. Wow...that video. That is why I love this band.

11. How true.That is why I have LOVED this band since I was 16 in 1982.Fantastic moment.

My family andd I are leaving tomorrow for Montreal !!!!!! Cant wait !!!!