1. Some Days Are Better Than Others would be cool
  2. Superb All I Want Is You
  3. Originally posted by roxrios:jasvan hope u make it. A friend of mine had the same issue in Denver he finally made it at about 5:00. I do hope u can get there...

Made it to the show around 7. This was such a small venue we still got a great spot on floor.
    What a show!!! This is my 19th U2 show, 5th 360.
    It ranks as one of the most memorable for the setlist and surprises.
    The Wanderer was amazing and the crowd loved it. But to see the guy come up and play
    All I want is You( and he was a good) with the band joining in, was very cool.
    Bono was very emotional tonight because of all the friends in the crowd and you could tell
    he was giving all he had. Lots of Christian Music Buisnesss in Nashville and U2 has always been
    there as a major influence(stood next to Amy Grant and Vince Gill). Alot of spirtual talk and Moment of Surrender had a very different ending
    then the normal Bono rap. He said over and over "where were you when they crucified my lord?"
    Last show for me until next tour and I won't forget it.
    Highs for sure were, The Fly, Wanderer, Zooropa, Until the End, MoS, AiWiu,
    Only low was Boots, not a good version tonight with some technical issues and the crowd
    could care less. I wish they would just do NLOTh instead.
    Fun day, lots of drama with my flight being 5 hours late but great story!
  4. Winning moment of the night? The Wanderer was fantastic but THIS...

Bono brings fan up after MOS. Fan playes "All I Want Is You" with the band... and then Bono GIVES the guy the Irish Falcon!

Fantastic

5. Was it already mentioned that the guy was blind? Great closing.
  6. If somebody complains to you about U2 and especially about Bono, just show this movie to them.
  7. Awesome, awesome. THat AIWIY performance brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it, and it's been 4 times now. I fucking love this band. And Bono might be an ego-pumping-moron, but I absolutely adore him............ This is probably the most moving thing I've seen since the Madres De La Plaza De Mayo joined them onstage back in 1998... Man, giving your brand new killer guitar to a blind fan at the end of your fucking show is so absolutely HEART RENDING. Long live U2.
  8. someone got his prediction ....

and about All i want is you and the things involved ...

U2 Ladies and Gentlemen
  9. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:Winning moment of the night? The Wanderer was fantastic but THIS...

Bono brings fan up after MOS. Fan playes "All I Want Is You" with the band... and then Bono GIVES the guy the Irish Falcon!

Fantastic

[YouTube Video]

Very nice.