1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    Which tracks from the Salome Outtakes should be on the deluxe edition of Achtung Baby? (poll started on 2011-07-24)

All of them - 49.6%
    Salome, Where Did It All Go Wrong, Heaven and Hell - 21.7%
    What are the Salome Outtakes? - 13.5%
    None of them - 7.7%
    Some other tracks I'll tell you about in the comments - 7.5%

Votes: 520

The question of this new You Too is:

Which edition of the Achtung Baby remaster will you buy?

- Uber Deluxe Edition (the whole thing)
    - Super Deluxe Edition (6 CDs, 4 DVDs, book & prints)
    - Vinyl Box Set (4 LPs and booklet)
    - Deluxe Edition (2 CDs + rarities)
    - Standard CD (original album)
    - I'll buy multiple editions
    - Nothing, too expensive
    - Nothing, not interesting

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. I still have to make up my mind, but if the album finally comes remastered (and not only reissued) I will probably buy the Deluxe (2CD) edition. If it doesn't come remastered or my economic situation drastically changes from now to November, I will get the Super Deluxe (10 discs) thing. Or maybe I ask for it for Christmas
  3. Super Deluxe Baby!!
  4. There's not enough new/special stuff offered in that Uber-thing to justify that price.
    I'll go for the Super Deluxe, hoping the albums are remastered.
  5. Originally posted by loftarasa:There's not enough new/special stuff offered in that Uber-thing to justify that price.
    I'll go for the Super Deluxe, hoping the albums are remastered.

Exactly my reasoning. So super deluxe it will be.
  6. For me the Super de luxe
  7. None for me.
  8. im surprised 15% voted not interesting

9. 15% of 45 votes means 7 people. Let's see how it goes when +300 have voted...
  10. I just pre-ordered the vinyl set, as I'm never listening to a CD or DVD as a disc I'm more interested in the looks of the package These vinyl LPs should look great at home.
  11. Super deluxe here as well
  12. I haven't decided yet either. I'll probably wait to hear what people have to say about it before I make up my mind. Its just way to much money to spend if it's not going to be well worth the investment