1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    Which edition of the Achtung Baby remaster will you buy? (poll started on 2011-08-13)

Super Deluxe Edition (6 CDs, 4 DVDs, book & prints) - 38.8%
    Uber Deluxe Edition (the whole thing) - 26.4%
    Nothing, too expensive - 12.9%
    Deluxe Edition (2 CDs + rarities) - 11.2%
    Nothing, not interesting - 5.3%
    Vinyl Box Set (4 LPs and booklet) - 2.3%
    Standard CD (original album) - 2%
    I'll buy multiple editions - 1.1%

Votes: 658

The question of this new You Too is:

Where would you prefer Where The Streets Have No Name in the setlist?

- As show opener
    - As closer of the main set
    - As show closer
    - In the middle somewhere
    - As opener of the encore
    - I don't care it's good anywhere
    - I rather see it not in the setlist it all

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. I don't care it's good anywhere
  3. Originally posted by MacStripeyI don't care it's good anywhere

+eternal infinity
  4. Obviously, anywhere is good but I want to see it end a show. I was surprised that this option is the least popular!
  5. Can't decide between:

- As show closer
    - I don't care it's good anywhere

6. I like it as show opener...like in 1987 the joshua tree tour (and album too!!)!!!
  7. I choose "As show closer" !
  8. Thanks for picking my question Remy! I picked show closerf
  9. Whoever voted "I rather see it not in the setlist it all," I demand that you explain yourself!
  10. I voted for main set closer. I would have been happy with anywhere in the last 1/3 of the show though
  11. It certainly needs to be played later in the set. One "beef" I had with the Glastonbury setlist was them playing it so early.
  12. Originally posted by RUMMY:It certainly needs to be played later in the set. One "beef" I had with the Glastonbury setlist was them playing it so early.

I agree. Its kinda like when I saw the Eagles and they played Hotel California fifth. It was still awesome but it felt like the show peaked way too early