1. +1.
    Voted at the end of the main set. Seems to be the perfect place for it, for all reasosns already stated above.
  2. I LOVED IT played 6th at the show I attended. I got goosebumps knowing HOW MUCH of the show was left still <3
  3. I voted for Streets as the closer of the main set. I've always known for Streets to be the closer of the main set because it brings climax, the part where the show peaks before it decends with the encores. To me, it's the song that the whole main set leads up to and the song that you feel coming down from after the encores. It fits perfectly in that spot and that is a pure U2 show to me.
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2I LOVED IT played 6th at the show I attended. I got goosebumps knowing HOW MUCH of the show was left still &lt;3

Anaheim 2 was the best thrill of my life!
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991[..]

Anaheim 2 was the best thrill of my life!

My favorite thing about Streets early was that there was soo much left still to see/hear <3 it feels really bittersweet when Streets is the last song in the main set sometimes. although that's its IDEAL spot imo every now and then an early spot makes it come alive again.
  6. Encore opener. I want to see it open something, see them walk out and just take the stage over with that song, but I wouldn't want them to blow their load on the first song of the concert.
  7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3Encore opener. I want to see it open something, see them walk out and just take the stage over with that song, but I wouldn't want them to blow their load on the first song of the concert.

Didn't leg 1 of 360 had it open the encore before the Desmond video it may or may not be the OFFICIAL encore opener but there is some debate about where or not it was. but anyway I love segues for streets but im down for more movement for it next tour. Some nights it'll be played early, some nights at the end of the main set, some sets the final song (next to last as well?)
  8. Next to last for the entire show would work nicely. Play it and then finish with something "sweet" like 40, LIB, AIWIY, or even WOWY.
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

Didn't leg 1 of 360 had it open the encore before the Desmond video it may or may not be the OFFICIAL encore opener but there is some debate about where or not it was. but anyway I love segues for streets but im down for more movement for it next tour. Some nights it'll be played early, some nights at the end of the main set, some sets the final song (next to last as well?)

I've never considered One/Streets to be a true "encore" of the show. It didn't work for me as "encore 1"...just like a very short video segment introducing the last two songs of the main set. I'm talking about them walking out to it similarly to Rattle & Hum.
  10. Best song ever, so I don`t care...
  11. I voted for the main set closer, but it is good anywhere really.

and the 1.9% who said they shouldnt play it at all, u better be taking the piss
  12. i love it where it is as main set closer but to those old enough to have heard it open the show will know its a fantastic opener. the drawn out synth and build of excitement.