1. I just got this email from U2.com,I didnt know where to post this,so I figured I would put it here (PREVIOUS PAGE).More live tracks really caught my interest...
  2. Oh yes, give me more now!
  3. From The Ground Up, the official photo book of the U2360° tour, is all set for publication in just a couple of months.

This handsome hardback featuring photography from Ralph Larmann and text by Dylan Jones is published in October but if you're a U2.com subscriber, don't order it yet...

We're delighted to announce that we'll be releasing a special edition of From The Ground Up - just for our U2.com subscribers.

Featuring the same text and photography, this special edition comes with a little something extra - including more exclusive live tracks from U2360°.

No U2.com offer has been as warmly received as the current one with U22 so our 2012/13 package will bring you even more live tracks from U2360°. This will all be part of the surprise when the different elements of the new subscription offer are announced in October. With this email we wanted to give you a heads up that U2360° From The Ground Up will be part of the deal.
  4. I left that last part out...sounds good to me !!!
  5. UNNNNREEEEAAALLLLL just noticed that little sentance!
  6. We all asked how they would follow up U22 and here's our answer. I shall call the 2012-2013 subscription gift U22+.
  7. I don't mind this one bit, 360 was a historic tour and we SHOULD have as much from it as possible that's just me being selfish ahah. I welcome a book and who knows, maybe a few of us will be in the photos! And YES to more songs being available! HOLD ME THRILL ME, YOUR BLUE ROOM, MOTHERS, NYD, and 40 would be welcome
  8. I love the vocals on Until The End Of The World for the "surrounding me, going down on me, spilling over the brim" part.
  9. I do too, I just wish Bono's snippet was a little "stronger" for lack of a better word. His mumbling is alright, but I wish it was a longer, clearer vocal for that Strangers in the Night snippet.

From U22, I LOVE The Fly, Stay, With or WIthout You (yes, I'm serious) and One because of the Hear Us Coming snippet.

Magnificent is still a disappointment.
  10. Any digital version or flac was available?