1. Do they pick the performance or can you name a date to?
  2. I just hope that everyone will vote for songs we, most likely, will never get to hear again like UC, NLOTH, ES, YBR.

3. Right: Like Party Girl and Zooropa also!!!!!!!!!
  4. Yeah, I forgot Zooropa
  5. This is a tough one...do we want this to be a compilation full of rarities from the 360 tour or a document that really shows what the 360 was all about?

I guess they don't know either and why they are letting the fans vote!

6. Well, I think its great they let the fans vote. But I really hope the fans who are allowed to vote arent going to vote for Stuck, One, Walk On and that kind of songs, which are overplayed.
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:Well, I think its great they let the fans vote. But I really hope the fans who are allowed to vote arent going to vote for Stuck, One, Walk On and that kind of songs, which are overplayed.

Good One +1

Overplayed yeah like Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride and New Years Day also (don't vot on this ones). On every cd/best of cd are this songs!

8. 09 was the weakest year imo 2011!!! Although i i really want stuff from every year

Your Blue Room. Omg. can that PLEASE make it on here?
  9. i really don't want spanish eyes bono fucks up half the words and + we already have an amazing sounding bootleg for it