1. Bose is best.i Got floor speakers
    Old but still kicking.Bose 401
  2. Hell fuckin yeah.
    I'll never ever change them

3. The things one would do if had a better paying job.
  4. Fake?
  5. For what i Know....
    Pop is a fake.there is a ltd box set but it's made of cardboard.cd+cd+vhs

War seems to be fake .never seen the vinyl with the Black frame
  6. was in the pub the other night and got talking with a guy, anyway he asked me "if mainstream music is shit then why is it mainstream, If U2 is so good then tell me why they have not had a hit since 2004"

i told him where to go of course as he was very rude.

how would you answer his question ?
  7. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:was in the pub the other night and got talking with a guy, anyway he asked me "if mainstream music is shit then why is it mainstream, If U2 is so good then tell me why they have not had a hit since 2004"

i told him where to go of course as he was very rude.

how would you answer his question ?
    I think most people nowadays like to listen to music to enjoy themselves whereas u2 don't always write music to enjoy, well we do enjoy it but not always in a cheery happy way it's quite often deep and meaningful stuff. Your not going to get cedarwood road or raised by Wolves played at the club. Then there's also an image thing and just a timing thing, u2 have been around for years the guys are all in there mid 50's so there not really 'cool' at the moment and mainstream music and selling music is a lot to do with being cool. For me though as long as the musics good then I'm happy. Personally I probably rate SOI better than just about any album of any other artist with the exception of the real classics and SOI isn't even in my top few u2 albums. So that shows you how highly I regard there music.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think most people nowadays like to listen to music to enjoy themselves whereas u2 don't always write music to enjoy, well we do enjoy it but not always in a cheery happy way it's quite often deep and meaningful stuff. Your not going to get cedarwood road or raised by Wolves played at the club. Then there's also an image thing and just a timing thing, u2 have been around for years the guys are all in there mid 50's so there not really 'cool' at the moment and mainstream music and selling music is a lot to do with being cool. For me though as long as the musics good then I'm happy. Personally I probably rate SOI better than just about any album of any other artist with the exception of the real classics and SOI isn't even in my top few u2 albums. So that shows you how highly I regard there music.
    well said +1

9. Should I?
  10. dont see the point of buying new, as can get things much cheaper second hand , just have to make sure all legit and in working order