1. #IStillHaven'tFound is trending on Twitter. Hmmm... reminds me of something, but I can't remember what.
  2. Any U2starter is attending Depeche Mode Concert in Milan this saturday?
  3. Going to my first church service (evangelical) tomorrow with a girl, pretty nervous about it. Also the first I'm seeing this girl in person and having dinner with her parents.
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Going to my first church service (evangelical) tomorrow with a girl, pretty nervous about it. Also the first I'm seeing this girl in person and having dinner with her parents.
    Good luck
  5. Any u2starter attending Depeche Mode At the forum Milano now?
  6. Old Dave Fanning docu on Bono I cam across

7. Has anyone had any experience with Eventim's fanSALE system?
  8. No, but I am interested in it. 10% extra is bearable if they don’t slap their own ridiculous fees on top.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:No, but I am interested in it. 10% extra is bearable if they don’t slap their own ridiculous fees on top.
    15% service charge on top. (at least for Germany)

Not sure how that compares to others.

Was just looking at Depeche Mode Berlin tickets.
  10. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    15% service charge on top. (at least for Germany)

Not sure how that compares to others.

Was just looking at Depeche Mode Berlin tickets.
    wait, so is this like ticketmasters legal resale site? except they only allow you to relist your tickets for 15% above face value?

that's a great, and fair system...
  11. Originally posted by gpmalecki:[..]
    wait, so is this like ticketmasters legal resale site? except they only allow you to relist your tickets for 15% above face value?

that's a great, and fair system...
    No.

It's Eventim's reselling site. People can charge what they want, Eventim add a 15% charge on top.
  12. ahh... so another model of ticket agent legal scalping site. figured it was too good to be true.