1. Not a huge deal, just seems like they will get rid of less profitable portions of the company.
  2. I did not know that this happened

3. Going to make my first cosplay suit

Spidermans "Homemade suit" from Spiderman: Homecoming
  4. Cool documentary on War with the most laughably sad subtitling you'll ever see...

5. I wanted to bring this point of view to the general chat thread on the back of a ticket sales discussion for Omaha. Does anyone agree with my point of view that u2 are generally more popular in Europe than the US at the moment? I don’t mean it as a competition I’m just thikining that European sales seem to have gone better for both JT and E&I tour. I’m thinking certain parts of the states the band are still very well liked but perhaps other parts there isn’t the same level of love for the band. What do people think?
  6. I don't think I'd hesitate to agree, at all...

I think the last time they might have been "bigger" in the US was during the Vertigo Tour, when the US got significantly more shows than Europe. The European shows however, were outdoors...so they played to bigger crowds there.

But I would say that on every tour since, they've been bigger in Europe than the US.