1. I think it’s looking more and more likely we won’t have a new u2 album for a while yet. What would you rather have next year. An AB30 tour or nothing?
  2. Ab30. I want to see ZooTV in any capacity.
  3. For people in the US, HBO is putting a lot of its series and movies for free starting this Friday. Download the app HBO now (not HBO GO) and just watch content from your laptop or phone.
    If you have Roku like me, it's in the Roku Channel (not in HBO now, as I tried for quite some time)
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:For people in the US, HBO is putting a lot of its series and movies for free starting this Friday. Download the app HBO now (not HBO GO) and just watch content from your laptop or phone.
    If you have Roku like me, it's in the Roku Channel (not in HBO now, as I tried for quite some time)
    and the answer to my question?
  5. Between nothing or AB30, AB30 of course.
    I'd like to think these last years have given Bono quite enough material to write new songs, so fingers crossed we may get something next year, at least a stand alone single, like Invisible.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Between nothing or AB30, AB30 of course.
    I'd like to think these last years have given Bono quite enough material to write new songs, so fingers crossed we may get something next year, at least a stand alone single, like Invisible.
    A stand alone single sounds realistic, maybe even 2 so they could do AB30 and include a new song or 2. Or they could just release the new songs and not tour. I think a tour of new material is out of the question next year for the pace the band work at so if we want to see them live it will have to be AB30.
  7. I would go to a concert as Mirror Ball Man watch me
  8. Ugh no AB30 please
  9. That’s my point exactly, most fans even if they aren’t that keen on the idea of AB30 would probably still attend and would rather that tour than nothing at all although I think nothing is looking increasingly more likely unfortunately.
  10. I’d rather nothing and I’d be happy if we got nothing. We’ve had U2 almost non-stop since SOI and it’s been an incredible ride, but I want them to go away now. I want a chance to miss them again, I want to feel how I did when they released NLOTH and SOI. That said, if they announced AB30 you can guarantee I’d be there.