1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

I can live with two The Ocean's and two 11 O Clock's, but what about two Get On Your Boots' and two Stuck In A Moment's? It would be suicide worthy I reckon

i tend to agree with you alot sergio
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I can live with two The Ocean's and two 11 O Clock's, but what about two Get On Your Boots' and two Stuck In A Moment's? It would be suicide worthy I reckon

You're being silly now! Nobody mentioned those two tracks Not sure any would really work twice in today's set to be honest.
  3. To be honest, Vertigo is the only song that I think can actually work being played twice, but only if they let it run wild like they did during the Vertigo Tour. All other songs don't really work well.

Two Stuck In A Moments?
    I laughed.
  4. No song should be played twice in a single show when a band is 35 years into their career. There are other/better ways to pay homage to your past - and they did it relatively well, otherwise, on the Vertigo tour.
  5. This could be easy the best U2's DVD ever made, the stadium, the big stage, the show, the setlist, the photography, the direction, everything was greater than others and so much power, that end with Vertigo full power was amazing

Rose Bowl could be the same, but had a terrible direction, photography and that granulated filter was ridiculous, also the mix on the sound, the same for PopMart.

I really don't know why the left this precious out of the reach.

The excuse for technical problems don't make sense
  6. Fully agree. Love that DVD.
  7. Originally posted by ZoopGun:This could be easy the best U2's DVD ever made, the stadium, the big stage, the show, the setlist, the photography, the direction, everything was greater than others and so much power, that end with Vertigo full power was amazing

Rose Bowl could be the same, but had a terrible direction, photography and that granulated filter was ridiculous, also the mix on the sound, the same for PopMart.

I really don't know why the left this precious out of the reach.

The excuse for technical problems don't make sense
    Maybe it was because they were doing the 3D film in Sth America that they kept this as a sort of scaled back bonus disc with U218 ,they already had the Chicago gig as a full on release so maybe they thought 3 would be overkill however nothing to stop them releasing it now via their website or YouTube as I'm sure a lot of fans would like to see the full concert.
  8. I watched 'Sometimes' from this DVD just yesterday and it really works with the opera part.