1. Interesting editing! I like the last one a lot.

2. Yeah.lovely.good For litographs
    I Like when we talk about photographs
    So take this

3. And this
  4. Saw Depeche Mode last night, first time using my new Sony A6000 for concerts. Wow. I am so happy. Got loads of bad images but a few really good ones. Trial and error. I didn't really know what I was doing so I just stuck it on auto at the beginning. Later on I just went with 1/200th of a second on shutter priority.

I think this is the best photo I've ever taken. (Open in a new tab)

5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Saw Depeche Mode last night, first time using my new Sony A6000 for concerts. Wow. I am so happy. Got loads of bad images but a few really good ones. Trial and error. I didn't really know what I was doing so I just stuck it on auto at the beginning. Later on I just went with 1/200th of a second on shutter priority.

[image]

Nice shot. Typical concert setting are:
    Wide open aperture
    1/200 shutter speed
    ISO 1600-6400
    Continuous burst
    Auto white balance

Concert photography is the hardest due to changing lights and fast moving targets. It take a lot of practice and a lot of shots with few coming out nice.

My latest is this Taylor Swift one from Friday night.

Remember too, practice makes perfect. Nice pic.
  6. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Saw Depeche Mode last night, first time using my new Sony A6000 for concerts. Wow. I am so happy. Got loads of bad images but a few really good ones. Trial and error. I didn't really know what I was doing so I just stuck it on auto at the beginning. Later on I just went with 1/200th of a second on shutter priority.

[image]
    Verry nice
  7. -
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Saw Depeche Mode last night, first time using my new Sony A6000 for concerts. Wow. I am so happy. Got loads of bad images but a few really good ones. Trial and error. I didn't really know what I was doing so I just stuck it on auto at the beginning. Later on I just went with 1/200th of a second on shutter priority.

[image]
    I'm bot sure why but i can't see it glad you had such a blast and challenge. !! Welcome to the addiction.
  9. selling my sony a5100 with its 16-50mm kit lens. I took all my photos from 2017 with this one - check them out for reference.

if a long time u2starter is interested send me a pm