1. Would it be possible to make it so when we click on a link in a forum it opens the up page a new tab, instead of taking you away from this site (i know i could just hold Ctrl, but i forget sometimes ). When we click on a link under News Headlines it does this for you, it would be great if links in the forum did too.

... and now that im used to the new layout i think its fucking awesome
  2. Well I am not sure if we should do that. Have you tried to get used to using the middle mouse button to open sites in a new window?
  3. Originally posted by Risto:Well I am not sure if we should do that. Have you tried to get used to using the middle mouse button to open sites in a new window?

That's it. I never do the Ctrl+click anymore
  4. Its just very much a personal preference, maybe we can add it as a option in your profile. But getting used to handle this yourself will help you on other sites as well
  5. The forum (quick)reply boxes now highlight your UBB code, it should help you even more to see what you are doing

Pretty cool if I say it myself
  6. Was there someting changed to make the quick reply box use red text?
  7. No try the ubb tags They will show in different color.
  8. Will build error checking in it as well
  9. You guys just don't stop at being awesome!!! The red text looks better for me; and easier to see.
  10. Hahahha thanks
  11. very good job .. as always .. but are the icons to insert smiley disabled now?
  12. Hmmm haven't looked at that yet, will fix that now