1. Every month we have a U2 show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 2005-09-20 - Chicago. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the show page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

Setlist

City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    Elevation
    The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
    The Ocean
    Walk On
    Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
    Miracle Drug
    Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / The Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
    Yahweh
    Love And Peace Or Else
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bullet The Blue Sky / Please (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
    Miss Sarajevo
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    One / Ol' Man River (snippet)

encore(s):
    Discothéque
    The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet)
    With Or Without You
    All Because Of You
    The First Time
    Bad / 40 (snippet)

Comments:
    Widely acclaimed as one of the best Vertigo Tour shows, this concert features one of the -only 2- Discothèque versions that have been performed since the end of the Elevation Tour (featuring a rare Daddy's Gonna Pay snippet). Besides that, it's a great show with a great energy from the band and audience Enjoy!

Show Page
    2005-09-20 - Chicago, Illinois, USA - United Center
  2. An inspired choice, I'm sure you'd agree.
  3. Amazing show . Great choice for the snippets alone
  4. Downloading right now
  5. I only ever listen and have on my iPod the night after this soo with more reason as to why i should download this! Thanks Serge
  6. This show and the next night definitely were the best back to back shows of Vertigo. This is my favorite version if Discotheque. I wish they would have played it more often. Great choice for Show of the Month
  7. Haven't heard this one. But I love the 9-21 Chicago show
  8. THANX!
  9. Folks real newbie question how can I download this Thanks Dave
  10. Thanks for your help
  11. I'm listening to it right now, acoustic version of Walk On is playing in my headphones