1. Downloaded this show a while ago and it's definitely one of my favorite shows from my favorite tour.
  2. fantastic,amazing, incredible, unforgettable concert to download immediately
  3. CHICAGO's THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD!
    (and i live in Oregon!)
  4. I can see why this is one of the best shows!!... although I love Discothèque, I think the Zoo-Fly-Ways set is better than the Disco-Fly-Without.. but it is great that they try to surprise us everytime so great concert. It's also nice the acoustic version of Walk On, I had never listened to it that way. Yahweh, Electric, Ocean, Fly, Disco, The First Time and Bad are among my favs... I love rare tracks in concerts ( You know, considering BD, Elevation, Streets and One as staples). Ten out of ten stars!!! As ususal...

5. Oh that is the coolest profile picture! Where can I get those sunnies too?
  6. Some tidbits to this show. Originally the POP Muzik intro was going to be done before Disco but Bono nixed it at soundcheck saying it just did not work. They also originally intended to play a full version of Daddy's Gonna Pay but nixed that as well indicating they would get back to it latter, which they never did obviously. Bono was in a very bad mood this day.

It was a very good show, but I thought the next night was a slightly better performance. Bono was also in a much better mood.
  7. A full version of Daddy's Gonna Pay? Really? I heard they met a fan outside their hotel who asked them for Daddy's, hence the snippet. I never heard of a full version of the song being rehearsed or planned. I guess you have your sources, though.
  8. They tried Mofo later too. That would've been excellent if it was actually played in the end. I heard some IEM soundcheck snippet of it ages back, sounded alright.
  9. I have my ears, I heard them rehearse it.

Mofo was worked on at several soundchecks towards the end of the third leg. It sounded cool, but it would have been for the diehards only, I think the general audience goer would have been saying what the hell is this! Lol Which is too bad obviously.
  10. Yeah, I knew about Mofo being rehearsed quite extensively, but I didn't know they reached to the point of actually rehearsing Daddy's Gonna Pay. Well, it would have been extremely out of place anywhere on the Vertigo Tour setlist, so it's not that bad after all. Daddy's Gonna Pay absolutely belongs to Mr. McPhisto. I love the song but I'm happy that it was last performed in Tokyo.
  11. It was different from the Zooropa version also. Sort of like Edge played the bass riff on Mofo on his guitar during the Vertigo soundcheck version. He did the same thing with Daddy's Gonna Pay if that makes sense. Played the bass line with his guitar like a riff. It was sort of cool, but I can see why it was dropped also.