Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. Originally posted by kezman:Do you guys ever think the band will revisit Pop on future tours or is it consigned to history?
    I think e+i was a missed opportunity tbh.
    Pop is like Michael Jackson...history.
  2. Been watching a lot of popmart lately on YouTube . Bono’s voice struggled real bad on this tour didn’t it especially the first couple of legs from what I’ve watched
  3. Originally posted by kezman:Do you guys ever think the band will revisit Pop on future tours or is it consigned to history?
    I think e+i was a missed opportunity tbh.

Why was it a missed opportunity? The first leg they played Staring at the sun every night.
  4. Whoa!!! This was my first concert in general! I was 14 and went with my parents. And this camera angle is similar to where I was sitting. Now all I have to do is get through the work day so I can watch this!!
  5. It's a bit of a cop out though, playing one song that was mostly played acoustically anyway in an acoustic format again. They could have incorporated so much more in that arena format. Even bloody Discotheque.
  6. U2 torrents just put the Dallas popmart video up.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    It's a bit of a cop out though, playing one song that was mostly played acoustically anyway in an acoustic format again. They could have incorporated so much more in that arena format. Even bloody Discotheque.
    Discotheque would have worked much better than Even Better Than The Real Thing on that tour for sure.
  8. I would have preferred it as opener after the intermission instead of elevation. Real thing is still a great song and much better than elevation so drop the weakest first.